Antonio "Perk" La'Minya

Here we were walking right threw the restaurant up to the top floor. A few months ago this square sat there and barrowed alfalfa a mill from us and ain't even try and pay us back. So we were here to collect.

We walked up and Carlos was up here having a date with a bad bitvh. Short was a ten out of ten. She was dressed differently then most girls you see around but I don't know it ki da brought my eyes to her some more. Short was in this black dress and it hugged her body l. Had her titties sitting up and I know if she turned around her ass would be poking too.

"Carlos have you forgotten about our money." I said walking on the deck.

"Perk-" He quit talking when I hit him with my gun.

"How you think we should solver this." I said pointing my gun at his head.

"Her take her. I'm the only one she been with so her pussy ain't got that many bodies on it. She can make you a lot of money." He said.

"Carlos are you serious right now?" She asked.

"Lucky I owe them a lot of money." He said to her.

"So give it back. Is this why you invited me out I knew I should've just said no. Now you trying to sell me into trafficking." She said and I felt the hurt in her voice when she said it.

"First of all I'm not into trafficking but I definitely have a job for you. Two days you got to drop me a payment." I said and grabbed up his girlfriend

I brought her home and put her in this extra room I had and locked the door. I wasn't lying when I said I wasn't into trafficking but the hurt in shorty voice did something to me. I was a loan shark so when people didn't pay me my money normally they pay with their life but this girl I don't know she was different.

"What are you gonna do with that girl." Freed my brother asked.

"Moms wants me to settle down if he doesn't have my money in two days I walking her ass down the isle and she's gonna be my wife and that will be that." I said.

"Why her?" He asked.

"I don't know but shorty definitely didn't deserve all that shit. Shit who knows maybe she's my match." I shrugged.