~The Return Of Everybody~

*After the death of Kissy Missy, somebody or something had revived every single character in Poppy Playtime but had erases their memories so they couldn't remember much. Everybody was shocked to see their friends again*

—————————————————————

Kissy Missy: Poppy! Huggy!

Poppy and Huggy Wuggy: Kissy!

*And so on with the welcoming, Dogday then growls at Catnap*

Hoppy Hopscotch: Urm... D-Dogday? Why are you growling at Catnap?

Dogday: He killed us all... You will pay for this, Catnap. I won't forget your sins.

Catnap: It was the Prototype's fault that he controlled me!

Dogday: And why should you obey him? Just because he saved you once? We had always needed you and this is what you do to us?

Catnap: I-I... I'm sorry...

Dogday: Sorry won't fix anything, Catnap. You put us in so much pain and agony just because of him.

*Catnap then just stands there, in sadness and he runs away into a hide place. Never to be seen, maybe*

Bobby Bearhug: Dogday that was very bad of you, why would you do that?!

Dogday: Bobby, he killed us all! This is what he deserve!

Bubba Bubbaphant: Doing that won't fix anything, Dogday! You just made Catnap in agony now! He could go rampage on us again!

Dogday: I don't ca-

Huggy Wuggy: The Prototype killed Catnap, even though it was his God. It may had been because Catnap failed in capturing Player, or its just another sacrificial that the Prototype planned. I saw it in my soul form.

Dogday: And why should I care about that?!

Huggy Wuggy: He may be evil but his God betrayed him, that meant he still had some goods in him, very deep down. If he died by the hands of Prototype, he could've thought about you guys, all of us.

Dogday: Ugh fine, but I'm still not trusting him. He still has what he deserves.

*At Catnap's location which is a lonely and empty slide, Catnap lights up a flame to see well*

Catnap: What have I done...? It's all because of me...? Or is it because of my God? *cries silently* I killed everybody that I cared and loved for... All because of a near-death, saved by an evil test subject... I guess *wipes tear and sniffs* I guess I'll have to stay away from everybody's sight, after all... It was my fault to just obey a test subject that had saved my life...

*Catnap then sleeps in sadness by using his Red Smoke to self-sleep himself*

*At everybody's location*

*Everyone then goes back to where they were, the Smiling Critters go back to the Playcare, the main toys go back to the upper floor*

*At Playcare*

Bobby Bearhug: That was very bad of you, Dogday. He may had killed us but it was Prototype's control, he manipulated our only sleep source.

Craftycorn: Now I wonder, where is Catnap?

Kickin Chicken: He did ran away but where?

Picky Piggy: Oh well, he could go back here. If he's gone through it.

Bubba Bubbaphant: I miss Catnap, even though he's scary. He's our only sleep source.

Hoppy Hopscotch: Yeah, I agree.

*At Catnap's location*

Catnap: *wakes up* O-Oh, im awake. I'm gonna just go back to Playcare, probably nobody is there.

*Catnap was still in tears after the conversation, he goes back to the Playcare and goes to the Smiling Critters's house and sleeps there. He covers himself with a blanket and sleeps while crying*

Bubba Bubbaphant: Oh well, I'm sleepy now. Let's go back to our home!

Kicken Chicken: Yeah!

*Everybody goes back to their home and sees a blanket covering somebody or something*

Picky Piggy: Oh? Who's that?

Craftycorn: I don't know, let's take the blanket away to see what is it!

*Bobby Bearhug pulls the blanket away and sees that it was Catnap sleeping*

All except Dogday: Catnap!

*Catnap wakes up in a sudden and accidentally falls of the couch at the back*

Catnap: Don't come near me! I'm a murderer! I... I-I...

*Hoppy Hopscotch then lends a hand to Catnap* Hoppy Hopscotch: C'mon buddy! Even if you did killed us, it doesn't matter! All it matters is friendship!

Catnap: T-Thanks, Hoppy Hopscotch.

Bobby Bearhug: Dogday?

Dogday: Catnap, I'm sorry for what had happened earlier. Will you forgive me?

Catnap: It's fine, Dogday. I forgive you.

—————————————————————
Words: 763

And that's how it ended, with friendship. So, let's see if about a few months or weeks would do any difference between Catnap's sins and if Prototype would attempt to make Catnap obey him once again or not.