~Routine~

*Skipping past a few months after the incident, the Smiling Critters is back to their original state now. Its almost nighttime, everybody is doing their own business*

—————————————————————

Dogday: *talking to Craftycorn*

Catnap: *talking to Bobby Bearhug*

Bubba Bubbaphant: *talking to Hoppy Hopscotch*

Kickin Chicken: *kicking a chicken*

*Everybody was doing their normal thing until a person with no appearance but just a pure black ghost or spirit with red glowing eyes came up to them (me) and said*

Entity (me): Hello there, Smiling Critters. I hope you are having a nice day because today, you all will be doing a random dare challenge.

Hoppy Hopscotch: And why should we trust you?

Bubba Bubbaphant: Yeah! We need answers!

Entity (me): That's is irrelevant, for now. Few seconds later, random comments should pop up. Goodbye, Smiling Critters. *fades away*

Craftycorn: Well that was weird right guys?

Dogday: Agreed.

*And like i said, a comment did pop up*

Comment 1: I dare Hoppy Hopscotch to run around the Playcare about 3-4 times.

Hoppy Hopscotch: You know me! *starts to run around the Playcare*

*Another one pops up, they soon figure that this will continue until it wants to stop is stop*

*The Smiling Critters gets teleported to a blank white void that has nothing in there*

*I appeared again*

Entity (me): You guys will be staying here to do the dares, goodluck *disappears again*

Comment 2: I dare everybody to say their lover.

Catnap: Mine is Bobby Bearhug, she's cute.

Dogday: Craftycorn it is.

Hoppy Hopscotch: Bubba Bubbaphant, he's strong and smart!

Kickin Chicken: Eh, I love my chicken parents. They're the best.

Bobby Bearhug: Catnap, he's the best.

Bubba Bubbaphant: Hoppy Hopscotch, no need to explain. She is the perfection.

Craftycorn: Oh! Well I like or... love Dogday.

Comment 3: I dare Catnap to rizz Bobby Bearhug up.

Catnap: That's embarrassing, but I guess I'll try. *walks towards Bobby Bearhug*

Bobby Bearhug: Oh hi Catnap!

Catnap: Are you a TV? Because I can't stop watching you.

Bobby Bearhug: O-Oh, urm... well I... Ahhh!! *turns into a plush due to either too much rizz or having a love panic moment*

Catnap: Successful mission. *gives a thumbs up*

Comment 4: I dare Craftycorn to do an experiment with Bubba Bubbaphant.

Dogday: If you touch my Craftycorn I will hunt you down no matter what, Bubba Bubbaphant. *looks at Bubba Bubbaphant with red glowing eyes*

Bubba Bubbaphant: I won't, jeez!

*And Bubba Bubbaphant did an experiment with Craftycorn*

Comment 5: I dare Catnap to meet your twin brother.

Catnap: Wait since when did I even had a twin broth-

Catnight: Sup brother.

Catnap: WHAAA-?! *turns into a plush due to a sudden suprise moment*

Catnight: Heh, he's always like that. *takes Catnap plush away*

Comment 6: I dare Bobby Bearhug to hug Catnap and say that you love him!

Bobby Bearhug: Oh! Well I guess I'll hug him. *walks towards Catnap and hugs him* I love you.

Catnap: Aww I love you too.

Comment: I dare Prototype to shoot everybody using a pistol.

Prototype: HEHEHEHEHE, YOU WILL REGRET LEAVING ME, CATNAP. *gets a gun and starts to go rampage on them in Playcare and they all turned into a plush (died)* And that is why you should never mess with me nor leave me.

Comment 7: I dare Bobby Bearhug to have a sleepover with Catnap.

Bobby Bearhug: Oh, I'll invite him to my house then. *walks towards Catnap* Hey Catnap, wanna have a sleepover?

Catnap: Sure!

*And they both go to Bobby Bearhug's house and they mostly chatted with each other or do random things*

Bobby Bearhug: *listening to some musics and not paying attention to anything but music*

*Catnap was at her door when he returned after walking around her house for a bit*

Catnap: Hmm, I think I have a very successful plan that would definitely work. *jumps on Bobby Bearhug and tackles her*

Bobby Bearhug: Wha-! Catnap?!

*And they both gets themselves in a position of staring each other*

Bobby Bearhug: So are we just going to stare each other?

Catnap: Looks like so.

*After a few seconds, Bobby Bearhug was getting a little panic moment so she threw one of her pillows at Catnap and he falls off the bed*

Bobby Bearhug: I-I have a lot of pillows and I'm not afraid to use it! *throws another one*

Catnap: Good, because I like it rough.

*Bobby Bearhug then gets a panic moment and just defends herself with pillows*

Bobby Bearhug: S-Stop saying dirty things, you pervert!

Catnap: What? I like pillow fights after all, you're the one who is being dirty minded.

Bobby Bearhug: B-But you started it!

Catnap: I did, but its worth the pillows getting shot in my head. *collapses to the ground*

Bobby Bearhug: Catnap!!

—————————————————————
Words: 827

And it ended with Catnap's successful mission in tricking Bobby Bearhug every time but he probably died in every process he does.