The dressing room

Their kiss deepened and they started to moan in each others mouth. Raji pushed tasia against the wall (ofc because she's the dominant one) continuing to kiss her.

Raji then slid her hand up tasia's dress and started to tease her warm wet pussy through her panties. This made tasia let out a soft loud moan in her ear and raji thought to herself (I know this bitch just didn't moan pretty in my ear like that).

This made raji put her hand in tasia's panties and she started moving her fingers in circular motion around her clitoris. Tasia moaned once again loudly in raji ear and she bit raji's neck and started sucking on it (not caring that it'll leave a hickey on her neck).

Raji then started rubbing her wet pussy faster and inserted her fingers in. Tasia moaned louder "OH fUCkkkk" "don't stop mama please" "oooo daddyy".

Raji said "oh i'm daddy now huh?" (that phrase right there turned me on real bad) raji then took her fingers out and started sucking the cum off (damn she taste good as hell) and then she let tasia taste herself. Raji then shoved her face in tasia's pussy.

Then suddenly there was a knock on the door causing them to jump. "Oh shitt" Tasia quickly took her dress off because it was halfway on (I forgot to mention she popped her tits out and was rubbing them) and put her black hoodie and sweats on.

She didn't put her panties back on because they was soaked. Taraji then got herself together and opened the door, it was Oprah.

"Oh Taraji I didn't expect you to be here" she said while hugging her. "Oh yea I was just talking to tasia about some things" raji said while letting out a fake laugh (knowing good and well she was doing more than talking).

Oprah then proceeded to talk "I was just coming to check on you, someone came to me saying they heard some unusual noise coming from your dressing room and wanted to see if you was okay?"

Tasia then got a little nervous "oh we was... I was" raji interrupted and said "we was just goofing around harmonizing and stuff" looking back at tasia and Oprah.

"Yeaa we was just goofing around not paying attention to the time" "damn it's 5pm already we forgot that we have to meet Danielle and Corey for drinks" tasia said ( I don't know why i froze up like that, raji got my mind fucked up I can't even think straight).

Oprah interrupted (likewise) "ohh okay I was just making sure and i hope y'all have a good time" "also I wanted to talk to you about the movie but i see that you guys have plans so i'll just talk to you about it tomorrow" raji thought to herself (damn right).

"i wish i could talk to you but dani is apparently so excited for drinks" she said in her soft sweet voice while looking at her phone seeing that Dani texted the group chat saying meet them at the restaurant at 6:30pm.

Oprah and tasia then shared a hug and she also hugged Taraji. "I'll see you ladies tomorrow" Oprah said while exiting tasia's dressing room

What y'all think gone happen next😭???

Is fantasia gone start regretting what happen in the dressing room ??? 🤔

Do you think Oprah noticed that big ass hickey on Taraji neck?? 🫢