Chapter 7- Remi

We arrived just in the nick of time and proceeded to engage in a game of basketball.
"No one can surpass my lordship! He is the deity of basketball,"
I say proudly

"Yeah, yeah, Captain Rems. You are the man,"
Lan replied sarcastically.

"It's nearly night time and the girls still haven't arrived. Their phones are switched off as well"
Creighton expressed concern, but just then, we spotted a car approaching and all four girls stepped out. Without knowing why, my eyes were fixated on her. She is wearing a black crop top, revealing a hint of her skin. My desire for her is growing stronger.

"Stop staring at her, Remi,"
Bran said and I received a hit on my head once again.
I regret saying that to psycho earlier.

"What's the matter, Bran? Seriously? Why are you hitting me?"

"Are you absolutely certain you don't know the answer?"
Eli asked.

"Fuck off, you psycho."

"She's not even seventeen, Rems. She's six years younger than you!"
Eli said, receiving a glare from me.

"Says the one who's stalking a girl six years younger than himself,"
Landon chimed in, smirking as he watched Ava enter the penthouse.

Our uncles and dad are sitting outside, engaged in conversation. This gathering is our mothers' idea. They wanted to have a get-together and dragged us along.

"Bran, did you find out who played the prank on REU?"

"Yeah! Dad saw who it was, but he's not entirely sure since there was no fire!"

Eli replied.

"What about the punishment then?"
Lan asked, a smirk forming on his lips. I know exactly what he's thinking, this psycho 2.0.

"I don't think we should punish the person who did it,"

Creighton interjected.

"And why shouldn't we? I'll ask Uncle Aiden to let us do it. Exams got postponed this time. The prankster deserves to be punished in front of the entire REU, So that he wont do anything like this again"
Landon said

"He? How are you sure its a he?"
I asked him and he nonchalantly shrugged his broad shoulders and responded,

"Why would a girl do something like that, Common Rems?"

Creighton chuckled and said,

"Looks like you shouldn't jump to conclusions until you find out who actually did it"

Confused, Lan asked,

"Wait, who did it? Was it a girl?"

Bran chimed in,

"I don't think it was a girl, Creighton. It could have been a guy involved as well. We need to consider all possibilities."

Trying to make sense of the situation, Bran highlighted the contrasting nature of the twins.
They are polar opposite to eachother

After resuming our game, we eventually joined the Captain and the four horsemen, listening to their conversations.

"DAD!!! UNCLE AIDEN!!"

Suddenly, a high-pitched voice startled everyone, causing us to rush inside to see what had happened. I knew it was Jailbait who had screamed. I wonder what caused her to scream is she was alright?.

Upon entering, I noticed everyone laughing while Jailbait pouted like a baby. Well, she is a baby, just as everyone says. Her disheveled hair made it seem like she had just woken up. One half is neatly oiled, while the other half remained dry.