Chapter Ten

After the kid runs off to search for his sister, you continue exploring the casino with a big smile on your face, enjoying the new energy running through your body.

However, you don't notice that you caught the eyes of a certain messenger god, who looks surprised to see you.

Hermes immediately knew who you were, it's not hard to figure that you are the daughter of Calista and Eros, also he tried to claim you at the camp.

At that moment all memories of his relationship with your mother come flowing back.

"Hi, there"

Hermes walks up to you with a kind expression on his face as you look at him, still feeling the effect of the Lotus flower.

"Hello" you greet him back.

"Do you know who I am?"

You giggle, tilting your head as if to think.

"No, I don't know you"

"I'm Hermes" he introduces himself, amused by your reactions.

"Oh, you are Luke's father, I'm in love with Luke!"

You exclaim, confessing your feelings out loud without a care even though you don't even remember his face.

But you remember a little of your memories.

"But you don't look like your statues"

Hermes gets deja vu when you say that, remembering what Calista told him jokingly when he first met her.

'You don't look like your statues, you look uglier'

Hermes chuckles at the memory.

"Enjoy yourself, but not too much, kid"

Hermes says before walking away, leaving you standing in the middle of the casino.

Suddenly you remember everything, as if someone made you remember it.

Not knowing that Hermes is the one who has done that so you don't waste your time inside.

Realizing what is happening, and the effect the lotus has, you leave quickly.

At the entrance, you see that ten hours have already passed even though you barely spend ten minutes inside.

You decide to leave the casino and wait outside until your friends arrive.

Which is a huge mistake, because as soon as you step outside, Alecto snatches you away, not allowing you to use

"Lord Hades will be pleased"

°°°

"Wake up, sweetie"

You slowly open your eyes to see that you are laying on a huge bed and your mother is beside you, patting your hair.

"Am I dreaming?" you ask.

"No, I'm really here, Hades had Alecto kidnap you"

You sit up in bed, before looking at your mother and hugging her tightly as she does the same.

"I missed you so much!"

"I also did, I'm sorry that all of that happened to you"

You pull away and shook your head.

"No, you are innocent, the gods were horrible to you"

Calista smiles nervously at you.

"You see, what happened in my youth...was all my doing, I wanted power to make my mother proud, and to get the power I kind of-" you cut her off.

"-seduced the gods?"

The way she nodded her head made sense to you.

However, you couldn't continue as Hades ordering voice booms through his palace.

"Calista, What could possibly be taking so long. Don't ignore me!"

Your mother rolls her eyes in annoyance.

Hades walks into the chamber once he gets no response from his beloved.

"Oh, so she is finally awake" he says, once he sees you.

"You are Hades?" you ask in disbelief.

"Yes, don't tell me you expected to see Satan"

You shrug.

"I actually thought you would like Hades from Disney with the blue fire hair" you snap back causing him to grit his teeth.

"Your mother is my lover"

"My mother is married" you assert.

"Not anymore" 

You frown, feeling your mother tense beside you.

"What do you mean?"

Hades ignores you, and grabs a chair to sit in front of your bed, crossing one leg over the other.

"Your stepfather is dead"

"My father won't let you off" you say, tearing up at the thought of the man who treated you like a daughter is dead.

Hades smirks, tsking at you.

"Your father is forbidden to enter my domain"

He leans forward, and pats your shoulder to act fatherly.

"I'm your new father now"