The Game is on!

Madison's pov:

I decided to make my moves in silence as I observed my surroundings I decided to call a pack meeting with all the important members. Every single one would have to be present. I decided to use the letter sent by Alpha Michael disguised as Bryan to mislead them for now. It will come in handy into leading Alex in a deeper maze that I have created. My wolf smirked, Devilish plan, huh?

I decided to use his Omega for my next game. She would be the bait. I would use his own slaves against him. He would kill you, not me. She was working on her punishment.I had specifically tracked down this Omega's little brother who is now in my captivity now making her even weaker. She was tensed as her brother was missing. As expected, she went to Alex for help but he didn't have time for her brother as he delayed this matter. Alex had been too worried as his allies weren't coming in handy anymore. He needed a perfect plan. Not another trouble!

She was quite dissatisfied with this behavior as she expected him to help her. After finding no way, she approached me as I decided to use her. I treated her kindly. Her brother hadn't seen the kidnappers. Just as I wanted, he only saw what I wanted him to see. I had used the guard from Alex to kidnap him and had allowed to see his mark. Every member of them has that special mark. As a child, he would remember this. I smirked.

Every single chess piece is important in the game of chess. She would be that chess piece that will catch him off-guard. I decided to use Sunrise pack's members for this special job. I had already made up my mind on them. I would not kill them now. Rather will make use of them.

Alex's guard betrayed him. Ouch, right?

I knew about his weakness. It was said that, His parents were missing in a war. He wanted to find out about them. But Alex had always avoided this topic. He was a dog that was holding a grudge against his own master. And I got a hold of him. It was easy to handle this idiot as I knew my job very well. It was a sensitive topic. He would have to come to me if he wanted to know about his family. I had promised him that I would bring him justice.

He had been working as my man from that day. As a part of the deal, I had already tracked down the details of that day. The day when the guard's family was killed in the name of treason. He was spared as he didn't know about any details about this. Or should I say, Alex's father was guilty and spared him as his family actually didn't commit treason. Rather was trying to help Alex's family but had to be killed as they found out too much.

Check mate, Alex.

The anger that I saw in that guard's eyes that day, made me smile. You don't betray, Alex. In Madison's world, there is no forgiveness. I don't forget, neither do I forgive.

He had told the Sunrise pack members on my behalf that if they listen to me, they might be given a chance to live as I knew, Alex had tortured them brutally to keep his secrets. Alpha Michael would use his ally, "Raven pack" as per the plan tonight. The game is on, Alex.

I will use them when the time is right. As expected, Everyone arrived at the pack meeting including the Omega. As I will keep them engaged in the false information allowing my secret team would do their work silently.

Raven pack is known to be extremely brutal and has a notorious reputation. Today, Raven pack would attack on Alex's pack. I will save him but it will be too late for him to execute his perfect plan. It would only delay his devious plan. I mind-linked Alpha Michael to start his work that I gave him while Raven pack will attack his pack. In this way, I will get rid of his most trusted dogs and also, I will make him think that I don't have a clue about his misdeeds. That I am still his backbone and quite harmless. I would save him and stand by him for now as I need to find out about who else has joined forces with him. I can't kill him now. Killing him only will kill one enemy but others will still remain a threat and anonymous!
I would have to make sure that the important witnesses of Sunrise pack members can flee from there during this war allowing me to have valuable information that I would need. They can't actually flee rather will be under my watch. Enemy's Enemy is my friend.

Sunrise pack members can't get out of my eyesight. I smiled.