12 | real gone

[PHOTO.JPG: A sneaky photo of one side of Maverick. He is facing the soundboard, hands in motion. The bottom edge of the photo is covered by a leg, clearly crossed to try and cover up the phone taking a photo. Maverick has his usual hoodie, jean shorts, and headphones combo, but the moustache is new. And not in a good way.]

            told you it was bad.

            he looks like fucking Chick Hicks.

            oh, this is Axel, btw.

            Eddie laughed down at her phone. who the hell else would it be?

            potential sponsors?

            making cars references?

            Brendon Ellis did say you deserved better. maybe you're looking to bag some F1 sponsors, i don't know... Michael Jordan played baseball. and whatever.

            are you saying you think i should be an f1 driver?

            or just stick a sponsor sticker on my ass?

            i'm trying to say you're good at your job, maybe that was a bad way to say it.

            usually when you don't use the words good and job, people don't know you mean good job.

            noted.

            shouldn't you be recording?

            Mav's actually recording a song while i write.

            don't write a song about me. <3

            i'm not Carly Simon.

            ???

            oh, i can't wait for the next karaoke night.

            bold of you to think i'll be there.

            bold of you to think Rush won't kidnap you. again.

            touché.

            Axel took a moment to reply again. Pornstache McGee needs me. talk later.

            depending on how long these two last not touching each other.

            Leigh's blushing and not even trying to hide it. the song is too good. somehow Mav's power with the written word overpowers the disgusting squirrel on his lip. imagine that. 

            Eddie fought the urge to tell him about her Beneficial Friendship experience.

            fight good. make Rush cry or something. i'll try to not go blind staring at less hot Bob Belcher.

            i really respect that you're aware Bob Belcher is hot.

            if i were into men i would want to date Bob Belcher or Rush.

            i'll be sure to pass that on to Rush.

            he knows he's my man. <3

            have fun listening to horny little love songs.

             that's why Paul had to write the word 'silly,' you know. he knew nobody would ever have enough of horny love songs.