𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙

"That sounds really fancy and elegant...", you commented, "Plus it feels weirdly familiar"

It was true. His name did in fact ring a bell. And it left a gentle and soft sound afterwards. One that made you think that you might have met him in your past life or maybe during a distant dream you had always been trying to reach.

"It suits you!", you nodded. It felt like a name fit for a prince, with just as much class as its owner. But 'class' was simply not a word powerful enough to describe his expensive aura.

His dark piercing eyes that sparked in different colours due to the specific lighting resembled diamonds spinning around in the dark and dancing against the flickering illuminations of the moon.

And matching the energy, his pearl white teeth that escaped his wide smile were brighter than the jewel itself.

"And what about you? May I know your name, my princess?"

A sharp inhale was earned out of you before you had the chance to refrain yourself. You couldn't put into words how much you had grown to hate pet names over time. You remembered how you absolutely and wholeheartedly despised them. Yet the way the specific one rolled off his tongue, didn't fail to make your heart flutter.

It made you feel special. You could tell you weren't the first girl he had used that on. You surely wouldn't be the last either. However, that didn't matter since he was now there and talking to you. It didn't matter in the slightest.

"Hmm... I don't know...", you forced yourself to turn away from him, trailing off, "I feel like you haven't earned that yet..."

You heard faint steps growing louder and soon Hyunjin had gotten ahead of you, blocking your way.

"Is that so?", he raised his eyebrow, his gaze shifting in between your eyes and your lips as he leaned closer to your ear, "Then what can I do to earn your name, my lovely princess?", he repeated the nickname, this time emphasising on it a bit more.

His voice was barely audible. You didn't know if it was because of the loud party or if he intentionally spoke like that.

What you did know was that the way the faint sound of his voice ringed against your ears, in combination to his hot breath fanning your neck, was a huge turn-on that could have you on your knees in seconds.

Your feet felt heavier the closer he got. Unlike earlier, you had no courage to break out of his spell. All you wanted was his full lips against yours, travelling down your body, leaving traces of fire everywhere they kiss and burning down the hot flesh to ashes.

You wanted his fingertips against your skin, exploring every inch of your body and leaving you heaving and panting. His hands, touching you were you craved the most...

Hyunjin backed away, just enough to meet your eyes. His eyebrows raised in surprise as if he could read your thoughts. As if he could see every dirty imagine flashing before your eyes and every new kink his influence had just unlocked. And he seemed rather proud of it all.

"I think you're lying, love...", his smirk grew wider, but the tone of his voice remained low and seductive. He was looking at you through his long eyelashes, slowly moving closer to you.

The affectionate little nicknames coming your way were more impactful than you expected. But unlike one would think, it wasn't in a cute and sweet kind of way.

You hummed, trying hard to compose yourself before you completely lost it with so many people around. But who would blame you considering how small the proximity between his lips and yours had gotten?

He could only chuckle, seeing the look on your face. The struggle and the holding back from admitting you were a complete sucker when it came to Hwang Hyunjin, were obvious and entertaining for him to watch.

You could tell he wasn't that much unaffected by it either. The way he shifted and adjusted his clothes every few seconds gave it all away.

Nevertheless, he wanted to pretend he had the upper hand. Little did he know, two could play the same game.

You 'accidentally' stumbled against him, grabbing him by his waist in an attempt to prevent yourself from falling. Your hands were now dangerously close to his lower body. Too close for his liking... Or rather not close enough...

"Sorry...", you chuckled, putting on your innocent smile, "I tend to be really clumsy at times..."

He sucked through his teeth, immediately proceeding to avert his gaze away from you. He then placed his hand on top of yours (which was still holding onto him) looking down to where his fingers touched.

"I know what you're trying to do...", he mumbled, leaning closer to you, "and it's not going to work...", his voice was stern.

"I don't know what you're talking about", you mustered up the courage to ignore the excitement building up inside you.

He hummed, letting his tongue brush against his full lips. His eyes slowly trailed upwards, scanning you body as he nibbled on his bottom lip.

Your eyes were pierced on his face. You could see the hunger behind his stare. You could see it and mirror it perfectly.

That's why when your eyes finally met, you didn't hesitate to press your lips against his. And apparently, neither did he as his hands instantly sneaked their way around to your back, his lips responding to yours.

The message was now loud and clear. 'I. Want. You.'

He tilted his head to the side, deepening your kiss and completely taking the lead, winning on the little game you had been playing.

As you expected, the man before you knew how to treat a woman. He knew the exact steps to having her wrapped around his fingers forever. His skilful kissing made that pretty obvious.

Just as you were about to let your hands explore his toned body, the girl from earlier broke you out of your trance, letting her honey voice call out your name.

"I need to talk to you!", she explained as the two of you pulled apart.