7 | Hey Delhi!

He was healing something he didn't break. She was continuously looking at him as they were moving towards Abhimanyu's cabin. Their hands were in each other's hands and their, especially her heart was having an unknown feeling.

Like that, they reached at his cabin and she paused looking at his name on the door. She was scared of opening the half opened door but his one smile, asking him to just do it, gave her courage and she knocked on it.

Hearing that knock Abhimanyu and Akshara imparted but stood their holding eachother's hand. He asked the person who knocked to come in and they both entered.

Looking at Aarohi, Akshara felt scared and left Abhimanyu's hand. They both looked at Aarohi with a little embarrassment but more than that they looked at Aryan's hand which was holding Aarohi's with confusion and scepticism. 

"Aaru", Akshara came running and hugged Aarohi.

"Tu kaha chali gayi thi yaar!", she said crying but Aarohi was standing there without any expression.

As Akshara was in a hug with Aarohi, Aryan felt uncomfortable and he left her hand going a few steps back but Aarohi held his hand again. She broke the hug and looked at Abhimanyu furiously.

She handed the resignation letter to him and he read it with confusion.

"Dr Aarohi... ye kya hai?", he questioned in his cold voice after reading the letter. Akshara looked at Abhimanyu with confusion.

"Resignation letter. I'm going to Delhi..maine clearly mention kiya hai".she said with confidence and firmness in her voice. Akshara was shocked to hear that since Aarohi is a person who could never give up with her profession.

"Aaru---", Akshara started speaking but ignoring her, Aarohi spoke to Abhimanyu, "Please sign the letter, Dr Birla".

"Not at all...", Harshwardhan said while coming inside the cabin.
"You are one of our best doctors...we can't lose you".

"And I can't work here... according to the terms and policies of the hospital, a staff can resign whenever he or she wants!", Aarohi's said, her voice was filled with confidence.

"Dr Aarohi, personal life and professional life shouldn't be mixed", Abhimanyu said in his egoistic voice.

"Haa haa dikh raha hai... professional jagah pe aap dono kitna professional kaam kar rahe the...Thank you for the lecture...sign on the letter right now!", Aarohi said, all ready to fight for herself now. Aryan felt proud on his girl.

"Aaru... please", Akshara requested, holding Aarohi's hand but she got rid of her hold and yelled, "Akshara... Stay away of me!!".

Hearing that, Akshara got emotional and tears veld up in her eyes, and looking at her Abhimanyu fumed in anger. All that resulted in him signing on the letter without wasting a second as his crybaby was crying because of Aarohi. Even Harsh denied but he didn't hear him at all and gave that letter back to Aarohi.

"Thank you Dr Abhimanyu", Aarohi said and turned at Harsh who was feeling regretful.

"Thank you sir", she said showing gratitude towards him and he smiled back at her.

He always supported her because he knew that she is a practical girl who sometimes chooses the unfair path to get the right things for herself and never takes decisions emotionally without thinking about anything.

"All the best for your future", he said while caressing her head and she got a fatherly vibe from him.

He looked at Aryan who was holding Aarohi's hand. He was a little confused as he never saw him before. As she saw him looking at Aryan, she introduced him.