002.

He moved like he was walking on water. His black tuxedo nearly floated behind him. And as he walked past, you could feel a chill. It unconsciously made you rub your arms to get warm.

"Ah! Sebastian! What took you so long?" Were they still here? You only saw them twice since arriving last week!

"Is she in here? Oh- she is!" Alois' voice dropped down into a whisper. "Claude, she is! She looks so beautiful. For someone with a dirty mind she surely looks stunning!"

Your palms grew sweaty and your stomach dropped. What the hell did he mean by that?

Your fingers recoiled into your palm. You could feel the stickiness build up in your hand but every time you reached for your napkin to wipe, it was bone dry.

"Sebastian, if you will." The young Lord put his cup on the table and extended his hand outwards with his palm up. He leaned onto the armrest of his own chair, cheek retaining on hs opposing balled up fist. You looked over at Alois and Claude who sat on the opposing couch. Alois looked incredibly amused while Claud remained stoic, unimpressed, annoyed.  When you snuck a glance at him, he shifted his glasses upwards, looking back at you.

"Um," you swallowed. "Ciel, I- I thought this was a private meeting between family. Care to explain why an outside butler is here in our conversation?"

"Ouuu, she's tough." Alois whistled. Claude made something of a grunt in response.

Sebastian stood next to Ciel, proud in posture and in poise. In his hands were bundles of paper wrapped neatly in twine. He handed the stack of papers to Ciel. Returning to his position with a smile.

"Ahem," Ciel patted the stack of papers on his knee. "I understand with you being an adult woman now, you don't find too much joy hanging out with a young boy as myself. You see," he flipped through the papers for a few moments his polished fingers carefully fingering the sheets like they were bound to break if he were to apply too much pressure.

"I think it says here," He glanced at the smiling Alois and unphased Claude and then back at you.

"Dearest Father, I think you have mistaken me for the naiive little girl with bows in her hair and dirt in her knees that once found joy in roaming the flowerbeds with my boy cousin."

How did he-

"To subject me to staying with the Phantomhives for the entirety of the summer is beyond punishment enough. I know why you truly sent me here, it's because of the rumors spreading across the land. And I have to say father, a shame on you for believing the help."

What the-

"For all you know, father, they are plotting against you and I in spite and jealousy so you may remove me from being the next line in command whenever the date of succession comes. I hope this letter finds you well and my request to come home is well received. I miss you and our beloved dog, Snuffles. Please, come and rescue me from this dreadful abundance of redundancy at once."

"Love yours, Y/N."

You bunched your dress in your hands, your cheeks burning to the touch.

"How did you even get those, Ciel?" You spat. "That's an invasion of a woman's privacy, you know!"

Ciel nonchalantly turned the paper facedown, completely ignoring your question. Instead, he fingered for another letter that looked to be tinted a shade of pink.

Oh no. No no no-

"Ahem,"

"Oh, this is the one, Claude. Listen listen~" Alois giggled.

"My dearest love. I'm afraid to write your name in this letter, but may you know firsthand that this letter is for you. How I wish I could see you, my love and be in your arms again."

"You can only imagine how my heart broke knowing that we would not have our moment in Italy under the stars like back at home. How I miss your eyes, your smile, how warm you make a woman feel in spaces that she didn't know were Ali-"

"Give me those, you little brat!" You jumped from your chair and charged at the young master, but Sebastian was just too quick. He held you up by your arms, making you tiptoe just to feel the ground.

"Ah! What's the meaning of this? Sebastian, let me go!" You wiggled your body back and forth, spouting obscenities as Ciel continued to read with zest.

"The way you caress my skin brings goosepimples to my flesh. The way you showed me how to use my mouth to please you, I dare not to try with another man. I feel warm to the touch just writing this to you, My Love. Can you feel it, too? Can you imagine my lips on your neck, singing soft melodies to your flesh with my tongue, where I orchestrate the most beautiful-"

"Enough!" Sebastian chuckled to himself at the redness in your face and the flush in your fingers.

He leaned closer to your ear. "I'm sure you can imagine that it just progressively more descriptive as the letter goes on. Claude and I found it extremely fascinating that-"

"Oh, shut up, Willow Tree!" Everyone's eyes darted at you. Sebastian frowned, gripping your wrist tighter. You didn't see it, but it was something in Sebastian's face that made Ciel bark at him.

"Enough of that, Sebastian. Remember who's in charge." He loosened his grip, sighing to himself.

"Yes, My Lord."

Annoyed with it all, you started to wiggle again.

"Is this how you treat all of your guests!? Wait till my father hears of this. You and our partnership is through you hear me? Through!"

"Hm, not quite." Ciel interjected. "You see, the stipulations of your inheritance to the family corporation is that you stay true to your femininity until marriage. And by the contents of this letter," he pat the letter with the back of his hand a few times. He threw it to the table and Alois grabbed it, giggling at its contents.

"That qualifies as a breach in contract. So, with all of that being said. How do you propose we keep your secret hidden and my hand in the business firmly planted?"

"Let her go, Sebastian." He released you, making you massage your wrists in pain.

"So, Y/N. What's your plan?" You looked at Ciel, Claude and Alois and Sebastian with a flush. Before you'd let this manipulative little brat get the better of you, you stormed out of the room back to yours, knocking over a glass vase in the process.

Sebastian eyed Ciel, his eyes flickering red.

"What do you say we do, My Lord?"

Ciel tapped his chin for a minute. He smiled to himself, reaching for his tea to sip.

"You and Claude work on the negotiations. Alois and I have business of our own to take care of."