Timid Little Lamb

You and Sebastian are in a forest.

You hated this. You hated this. You hated this!

You were assigned to accompany Ciel and Sebastian as the Young Master was invited to go game hunting by the Queen herself. You didn't even eat meat! This had to be some evil ploy or punishment set by Ciel because you refused to skin a deer with Sebastian. This had to be the worst possible day in all of your life and by the bemused smirk on Sebastian's face as you followed him with a large satchel, rounding up the dead rabbits and birds to be skinned for dinner tonight, he knew this was torture.

Your eyes snaked to Sebastian's back, scoffing in silence. You didn't have a clue as to how Sebastian managed to know exactly where to find each rabbit, or deer, or fowl, but it was already too hot and your maid's dress was just too heavy for you to care.

Thankfully, Mei Rin let you borrow her boots, otherwise you'd be out in the forest in heels and that just wasn't going to work, no matter how perfect Sebastian made things happen.

Ciel was back in the fields, poached regally on his horse while you and Sebastian were sent off into the fields and the forest to retrieve his slain trophies. You wish it could have been a different sight but each and every time, it was a poor animal with its head pierced by a bullet or its abdomen blasted open from the Master's rifle.

This is ridiculous! You cursed in your head, crouching down against a bush, peeling back the thickets to see any signs of blood splatters. It came up clean, almost to your relief. Looking around, a sense of worry crept up your spine as you saw the surrounding areas around you covered in trees, enveloping you two below, the trees shielding your sight of the clouds above.

You stood to your feet, flustered by the heat, and dusted yourself off. You felt like you were being watched but you blew it off. Working around Sebastian. you grew used to constantly being supervised. Finny even joked with you before that even when Sebastian isn't physically there, he was always checking in. Quite an odd paraphrase to hear, especially when you're still a bit green behind the ears, but working at the Phantomhive manor proved anything but normal.

You assumed it safe to take a break, just for a few minutes. .

"Sebastian, I'm going to check for any game over there." You announced, not really checking to see if he was responsive to your words before taking off. It was weird, he was so distant from you and so warm to everyone else. Helping them out when they need it with a smile but if he had to help you he seemed so bothered. It rattled your confidence, but you had to suck it up! And it didn't really bother you so much because Sebastian was easy to look at on those long, boring days. You'd be a liar if you didn't pass a dirty thought of him through your head from time to time.

Grabbing your satchel, you walked over to a separate clearing surrounded by boulders and trees. Peering over the bushes, it turned out empty. No signs of a nest or anything. Suddenly, an urge built in the bottom of your pelvic floor. You had to pee!

Deeming the coast to be clear, you squatted down behind a thicket of bushes, hiked up your dress and took a deep, relaxing sigh. You must have been holding it for hours! Just before you finished, however, there was a rustling behind you that startled you completely! You fell forward, barely missing your puddle of piss. Instead, you scraped your hands across a sharp rock as a bunny skittishly pranced away from you!

"Damn!" You could see the blood pooling in your palm and trickling down your wrist. The cut must be deeper than you thought and you didn't have a single bandage! There was another rustle, and out of worry for the rabbit's life, you turned around to shoo it away, only to look at a pair of black butler pants at the crotch.