Black Roses in The Bath

you and Sebastian are taking a bath...

"Ah. . . Sebastian- I- I can't," you whined. "This is too much-"

"Nonsense, my dear." He smiled wider this time, one hand on the small of your back and the other atop of your thigh. Water sloshed around and outside the tub at your movements, but Sebastian kept you secure as you straddled him.

"Don't say such foolish things, I've never ridden before-" your hands scrambled to find a proper foundation to balance on; it was one thing to ride a man but it was another to ride in the tub. You wished you didn't call out his name in the tub as your sticky potions coated your fingers. His eyes and ears were everywhere, and now his dick replaced your fingers as they glazed across your insides, prodding each crevice, rekindling itself back inside of its cave.

Sebastian frowned at your remark, raising his eyebrow suspiciously. "Never? I think you must have forgotten just a while ago," he wrapped his large, slender hands around your waist, guiding you down his pole inch by inch. You stifled a whimper, tears forming in the corners of your eyes as you felt him stretch you out to compensate his girth.

"You nearly begged me to take all of you just a few days ago. Your sweet voice echoing to the heavens as you rode me like a true succubus. Even now," he sighed on your skin, clenching his jaw at the waves of sensations trembling through him. Your touch, the water, your tightness. It was all growing tremendously harder to keep his true form at bay.

He shushed you, calming you down and reminding you to relax. Planting butterfly kisses down your sternum, he rubbed your hips reassuringly. "You're doing great, just remember to breathe."

You had to remember to push the tuft of air that was lodged in your throat. Once you exhaled, he slid you down more, and more, and more. Until you could feel him pulse inside of you. You hated what his demonic perversions did to you, but the more you two fooled around, the harder it was to be without his touch. And he knew that.

"Now, as I was saying," he continued, snaking his finger down your spine until it rested on your forbidden second entrance. "I remember how I held you up, just like this-" it was like you weighed nothing as he lifted you up by your hips in the bath

"And you swallowed me back inside, like this.". Water swayed wildly around you two, sliding down the edges and creating small puddles on the floor. The building pressure in your stomach alleviated as he lifted you up, but your body jolted as you felt each curvature of his veiny thickness caressing your insides. Down, down, down you go.

As he watched you, his eyes flickered excitedly to a magenta-tinted hue. You were incredibly tight, even after the previous night of ravaging you to the point you nearly ripped your sheets from pulling at them so roughly. He nearly swallowed his tongue to stifle a moan, his grip on your hips tightening with every constrictive pull your begging pussy gave him.