Miserable

Jungkook was at the Seoul airport with his luggage looking at enters of the airport. Waiting for someone impatiently because he doesn't know if that person is gonna come to meet for the last time Or not.

It was almost time for his flight to be announced. Jungkook almost lost hope and started going towards the boarding area with a heavy heart.

Tae : JUNGKOOK

Jungkook looked at the direction he saw Taehyung coming towards to him running. He sign.

Tae : sorry for being late (said in low voice trying is best to hide the pain he is holding)

Jk : that's fine hyung. Thank you for coming to see off me.

Both had tears in his eyes, pain of going away from each other very evident in their eyes.

Tae : when you will get settled there remember to come to meet me ok. Don't forget or else you see an angry tiger. Understand

He tried to joke to erase the tension between them and laugh a bit with tear filled eyes but the next moment he got stumbled backwards as Jungkook hugged him tight.

Jk : I will miss you hyung

Jk : I will miss you hyung. (Said while sobbing)

Tae : hyung will miss you too, remember to come back hmm.

They were hugging each other not ready to leave. Taehyung was hugging him like jungkook will disappear forever.

But then the flight announced made which made them break the hug unwilling. Jungkook pecked Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung caresses his cheeks.

Tae : go you will miss the flight.

Taehyung is somehow able to form those words with so many difficulties . Jungkook looking at him wanting to stay Taehyung might have said Jungkook to go but he too wanted that his eyes were screaming that.

But Jungkook took a deep breath and closed his eyes and didn't have the courage to look into Taehyung's eyes. And Taehyung if see Jungkook's eyes he will stop him he knows.

Jungkook moves back and takes his luggage and turns around and starts walking without turning back where Taehyung eyes were fixed on his fading figure with teary eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung came to his apartment and opened the door went inside. It feels so empty and Taehyung knows he has gotten used to this emptiness. He signed and went inside sitting on the sofa He remembered his memory with Jungkook.

How happy they both were, that time they never used to think about something else. A sad smile appeared on his lips.

It's been "Three Years " of Jungkook's departure. Taehyung himself can't believe that it's been three years he didn't see Jungkook's peaceful face. Every day he waits for him. He buys the Jungkook's apartment sometimes he goes there and sleeps in that place and brings warmth in his heart.