Chapter 9- ARIELLA

He dragged me out of the washroom and we both are completely drenched, he just stared at me in silence and I do the same. I know this isnt Rem's first kiss but it wont hurt me to ask him right! He had promised me to give all of his firsts or maybe lasts. But I have myself saved for him.

"Is that your?"
Why am I hesitating.... its hardly a drag,

"Is that my what jailbait?"
He asked with an eyebrow raise and a faint smile appeared on his lips.
"Your first kiss?" I hope it is

"No!"
Shoot.
He said as soon as I complete my sentence. Ok now I take my words back. It does hurt to ask something which I know the answer for yet still hope it isnt.
"And I know its your first kiss!"
He said with his deep hoarse honey chilled voice. Thats how his voice sounds like. Honey chilled, deep and hoarse. He looked at me with a known look and I say
"It is not.." I mean yeah he is my first kiss but this one is not the first one.
"Then who is your first kiss!?"
His voice came and this time I cant pinpoint,his eyes are looking empty and smile left his face. His eyes became like those, he has when no one notices.

"It was you!" I said and bit my lip in embarrassment. I wont lie to him, but if he gets to know I kissed him when he was asleep then it will be one hell of an embarrassing situation.

He came closer to me and his fresh bathed lemony spicy scent brushed over me. He is tall and he can cover me completely.
His hand reached my lip and he pulled my lip out of my teeth stoping me from biting it.
What is happening... why the hell am I feeling different. My chain of toughts broke when he said
"I know"

"Huh!"
How does he know

"Werent you sleeping that morning? You werent awake-"
He looked at me in shock. Wait, no , did I just said it out loud. What the hell is wrong with me?

My eyes widened as I realised. But it was already too late cause his lips lifted up forming into a smirk

"I see, so you kissed me when I was sleeping too"

"Too?" I just kissed him when he was sleeping.

"Hmm, too" he said as he grabbed me by my waist and I bumped into his naked chest. He is muscular, Has broad shoulders, Athletic body. Ofc he is the captain of basketball team of REU.
I bend my head down not looking up. Because I just blurted out something I shouldnt have.

"But dont you know you shouldn't kiss someone when they are sleeping or without their consent"

He said but looks like he isnt offended but rather he looks surprised.

Suddenly I am pushed on something soft. And before I can comprehend anything I see Rem, he is hovering over me.

I just cant take it anymore. I can look at him all the time but not when he is extremely close and we are looking so inappropriate right now.
He just has a towel wrapped around his waist. And his whole body is on display. Can it get anymore hotter than this? Probably no!
He still has his hand wrapped around my waist and one is beside my face. And me? I must be probably looking so desperate to touch him, to feel him.

"Don't bite your lips Jailbait, let me do the honors"
And I realised I am biting my lips again.

I saw him leaning down and wait... No, no, no we cant continue this any further.

I turn my head aside.
And suddenly the warmth, his huge body, his fresh scent everything is gone. He is quitely standing near the bed looking at me.
Why did I do that! Shoot Ariella. Why did you turn your face. I am not ready I know. And he didnt proceed any further. Did I just disappoint him?
"Why did you come here?" He said casually as if he just forgot whatever happened just now.
"You lost the bet" I got up from the bed moving to the door.