09

Next chapter after 2k votes on the story. (Chapter 10 & 11 are in drafts)

Mat karo comment vote 🥰I will also not update I was very happy with the response on chapter 7 but then again on chapter 8 !!
______

| AUTHOR |

"Faisla kar hi liya hai to bta bhi dein ek baar" She requested them for the last time with continuous low-hearted sobs.(If you've already made a decision, then go ahead and tell me at least once.)

"Eighteen years ago, when you were just five years old, your grandfather promised Dhananjay Rajvansh to get you married to his grandchild and finally convert each other's 60 years of friendship into a relationship when you turn 23 years old. I am doing nothing except fulfilling the promise made by my father. If he's not alive, that doesn't mean his promise was also buried along with him. I, his son, will fulfill this promise of his." Jaidev finally said the whole thing.

"Are you agreeing to this marriage? Let alone me, I want to know whether you are willing to get me married to some random man," she asked her father.

She couldn't believe how they could easily announce her marriage just based on some old promise. Shouldn't their life, wishes, and willingness matter more than a random promise?

"I am," Jaidev replied sternly when she nodded her head rapidly up and down and moved to Amaan.

She held her brother's hand lovingly, looking down at her feet with tears streaming down, interrupting her sentence, she said, "Bhai  aapne merse ek bari bhi pyar se baat nahi ki, 20 saalon se rakhi nahi bandhwayi, apna kuch nahi samjha. Janti hu aap merse bhot nafrat karte hain, meri shakal dekhna bhi nahi pasand aapko, par yeh sulookh, esa bhi kya kardia mene bhai, bolein ?"

(Brother, you've never spoken to me with love, haven't tied a rakhi in 20 years, don't understand anything of your own.I know you hate me a lot, you don't even like to look at my face, but this behavior, what have I done, brother? Say?)

She asked him, shaking his hand, wanting answers as to why she has been treated like nothing by this family.

First, her grandmother mistreated her when she was alive, then her bitchy bua, and her own father and brother never talked to her. Her brother even blamed her for crimes she wasn't even culpable for.

"Itna drama kyu kar Rahi ho, tumhare purane aashiq se hi shadi ho rahi hai," Mansi said, intervening when Rooh's eyebrows twitched. (Why are you creating so much drama? You are getting married to your old lover)

Wiping off her tears, Rooh moved to her. Pointing towards herself, she asked, "Mera aashiq?" (My lover?)

"Why are you even forgetting your ex childhood lover you used to play with? At such a young age, you asked him to marry you. Wasn't he your love jiske sath tum gulcharre udati firti thi?Oh no no, it was someone else your list is endless" (Isn't this your lover with whom you used to roam around and had fun with)

To be honest, Rooh wasn't getting anything which Mansi was talking about. Before she could say anything, Amaan's loud growl was heard. "Bua bhagwan ke liye chup hojayein!"
(Aunt, for God's sake, please be quiet)

Everyone was confused, Rooh at the peak of confusion as to why Amaan shouted at Mansi, but her confusion was buried under Jaidev's next words."Mansi, be in your limits."

"Why are you scolding me, Jai bhaiya? What have I done wrong?" Mansi asked innocently, making her pull a weird face.

"Aap kahan kuch galat karti hain, yeh to aapki zubaan hai jo zeher ugalti hai," Rooh said, gritting her teeth. (You are not doing anything wrong; it's your words that spew poison)