33 | Regrets ( Part II )

Here's the chapter and the groveling part will start from the next chapter onwards🤡

Vote toh karna nahi h 🙂 Author ko kyu hi khush karna h🙂👍🏻

Am telling you I'll seriously won't give the update if the target will not complete this time 👍🏻😭😭

Target 🎯 500 votes for the next chapter.

The paid readers will get an update tomorrow, On Scrollstackk for suree 🌹

Thank you for listening to me 🥹

Enjoyyyyyyy🌹

( Play "Agar tu hota toh by Ankit Tiwari from Bhaagi) 

" Regret is stronger than love "

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

She left.

Leaving me dying in my own guilt and pain. She could have yelled on me, hit me but she chose to leave.

Right after making me used to her.

Oh, How much I want to run to her, hide her in my embrace-away from this entire world and just spend my entire time with her.

Just she and me. No one else. Nothing else.

It's been 2 days since she left. 2 days since I am wasted and drunk. Screaming and cursing on myself. Punching the walls and nearly broke my knuckles.

The only thing I don't have when it comes to Aanya is patience and it's the reality. I was never sane if she was involved.

It was completely foolish of me to think it's just because she is the sister of one of my friend. She is more of that.

More important than just a friend's sister.

More important to me that I can never express.

But that's not the case. Kabir went back to India, not before screaming at me and I saw the hurt and pain in his eyes for causing pain to one of the most important girl in his life.

Sorry, Little Brother but she is more important to me.

He never raises his voice on me but the fact that he chose to fight for Aanya made my heart swell with happiness and some where relief. Relief that she is surrounded with people who genuinely cares for her.

People who actually loves her.

Abhir is not talking to me either. He is distracted from his work and another reason is Shanaya.

Abhir cursed me, punched me in my gut and warned me to stay the hell away from his sister but little did he know that his sister is the only being who could keep me sane.