Extra 6- New Crisis

They walked over. Jia Juncai and his friends kicked the human-shaped ice cubes forward. The ice cubes generated by Lin An's superpower were as hard as iron. Even so, they were not damaged at all.

Along the way, Pei Xianzhang's lackeys came one after another and were able to control the entire base. How could there be less people on Pei Xianzhang's side? It can even be said that most of the superpowers in the base were on his side. These people added It is also a powerful fighting force. After seeing their boss being arrested, the first reaction of these people was to rush to the rescue. However, no matter how strong their powers were, how could they compare with Lin An and Chen Xiuze, who had some knowledge? The man with a wink, halfway through the charge, found that none of his companions could beat him, so he retreated.

They all follow Pei Xianzhang because of their own interests. Now that the opponent is weak and there is a person with more powerful abilities than him, they will naturally not rush to seek death.

What was supposed to be a fierce melee turned one-sided due to the extraordinary strength of Lin An and Shen Xiuze. Jia Juncai and the others arrived near the golden statue without any hindrance.

The golden statue was erected on the side of the mountain. Most of the people in the base were sent here to carve the golden statue. They were harassed by the apocalypse and finally found a new place to live, but they still lived in purgatory.

The environment of the base is actually quite good. If it is planted well, it can feed so many people. However, Pei Xianzhang was determined to make his own golden statue and sent most of the labor here, so agriculture was basically abandoned.

Pei Xianzhang and his henchmen have been relying on collecting supplies from the city for more than a year. When the supplies in the supermarket are gone, they go to small shops. When the small shops are gone, they go door to door to find them. This is also what Jia Juncai did. The reason why people are obviously in a city with not many people, but they can't find much food and become skin and bones.

Pei Xianzhang is not a fool. He has calculated that when the golden statue is completed, he will send laborers to plant it. Now they rely on the materials found in the city and the food provided by plant-type superpowers, which is enough to last until then. It's been a while.

So when Lin An saw the people working around the golden statue, he found that these people were actually thinner than Jia Juncai.

They were like imprisoned prisoners. They were all poorly dressed, with thin, sallow faces full of numbness, and they were mechanically doing the work they were doing.

When the noise came from not far away, these people didn't even have the desire to raise their heads. Until the noise got closer and closer, the superpower supervising them passed by cursing, but they were surrounded by the angry Jia Juncai and his friends. When Ou let out a scream, everyone slowly raised their heads.

Lin An frowned, and the expressionless faces made him feel a little uncomfortable.

The anger in Jia Juncai's heart soared to the highest point when he saw these people. Before they escaped, everyone was obviously not like this. Although their lives were not very rich, at least they were in good spirits. But now everyone's eyes were filled with deathly silence. The emaciated faces were even worse than those of them who were on the run.

His eyes were hot, and his heart felt as if there was a ball of cotton stuck in his heart. He could not even breathe smoothly. His hatred for Pei Xianzhang reached its peak at this moment. He kicked the ice hard, looked at the people present, and said loudly: "Pei Xianzhang has been defeated, we don't have to do this anymore!"