Help - 2 (R.R)

IT LOOKS LIKE SHE'S MEWING IN THIS PIC LMAOO - anyway y'all were being for this chapter so here you go

It was a few days after the Reneé concert and you were still in denial about what happened. You wrote everything that happened in a diary, so you don't forget anything. It was a late night on a random Tuesday and you had a random craving for ice cream, you sigh and get up out of your bed and grab your house keys and head out to the shops, it wasn't a big walk so you didn't mind walking.

In 10 minutes, you finally made it to the shops, you go straight to the ice cream isle and look over the flavours, you decided to be basic and get vanilla, but you grab a few toppings, you walk to the check and start scanning your items, you feel someone tap your back, you take an air pod out and look behind and you gasp when you see Reneé.

You don't say anything, you can't think of anything to say so you just stand there in silence, she smiles at you, "Hey! Y/n right?" You smile, nodding, but still not having any words to say. She looks you up and down before saying, "I've been thinking about you." She says, you smile, "Yeah, me too.." you smile, she reaches in her back pocket, pulling out her phone, giving it to you, "Put your number in my phone." you smile at her and start typing your number in.

"What are you doing tomorrow night? Reneé asks you, smiling, you say, "Nothing, I think I'll just stay inside by myself." Reneé smirks at you before saying, "Let me take you out." Your eyes wide in shock, did Reneé Rapp just ask you out on a date? You were asking yourself so many questions, realising you haven't responded you finally spoke up, "Okay! Where? What time?" You ask, smiling.

"I'll pick you up at 6, baby, text me your address." She smiles, sneakily paying for your shopping, you smile, she really is the sweetest girl, she has an effect on you, she has only called you baby twice but you have already fallen for her, you were so excited till tomorrow 6pm, time really does go slowly when you have something to look forward to.

It was finally the morning of the next day, you got out of bed at 8am because you were way too excited to just wait in bed, you thought time would go quicker if you got up and watched a few movies, you got on the couch and put on your favourite show, when you thought hours had passed, you thought it was almost time to get ready, you pick up your phone and see that it's only 12pm, people may start getting ready now but you were panicking, you didn't want to overdress or underdress.

You continued watching the show until about 3pm, you decided it was a good time to start getting ready, you turned off the tv and started to get ready, first you had a shower, when you got out of the shower you dried your hair and slight curled it, you put on a small amount of makeup and sighed when you came to the hardest part, picking out an outfit.

You groaned, you had nothing to wear, eventually, you picked a white tank top and light washed jeans, you checked your phone, you smiled when you saw that it was almost 6pm, you sat on your couch and waited, you expected Reneé to be a little late, but as soon as the time changed to 6, you heard a knock on the door, you smiled brightly, making your way to the door, you opened it and saw Reneé Rapp standing there, she was wearing black jeans, a hoodie and a leather jacket over the top, she looked you up and down and smiled.

"You look so pretty." Reneé says, you lightly blush before saying, "You're really beautiful Reneé." She blushes, she holds out her hand, you grab her hand, she pulls you outside, the coldness hits you right away, you were so stupid not to bring a jacket, you were to scared to speak up so you just brushed it all off, Reneé walked you to the car, opening the door for you, you send her a smile before walking inside, she then closes it and walks to the drivers side, hoping in and driving to the place she reserved for dinner tonight.

It was a small pizza place, nothing too fancy and nothing too crowded, you smiled, it was perfect, Reneé gets out before you, she goes to the other side to open the door for you, walking into the small restaurant, waiting to be seated, once the two of you were seated you looked through the menu, Reneé was being very patience with you. You finally decided what you wanted to order and the waitress came over, Reneé said what she wanted and then the waitress looked over at you, you blanked out, being too scared to talk.

"She'll get the pepperoni pizza!" Reneé says, the waitress nods, walking away to tell the kitchen.. "Thanks Reneé." You smile, she giggles, brushing it off as if it was nothing but the small gesture really meant a lot to you, half an hour passes and your room comes out. It looks really good, the two of you start eating, you're almost finished but that's when you hear giggling and mumbling.

You turn to your left and see fans smiling, holding out their phones recording the both of you having a date, you turn to Reneé. She has a bright smile on her face, she loves meeting fans, "Do you want to invite them over?" You ask, she turns back to you with a slightly guilty expression, "You don't mind?" You smile brightly, "Not at all, It makes you happy." Reneé smiles, tells them to come over. They come over and take photos with both of you, they know your face from the concert, they even apologise for how the guard treated you.

They leave and Reneé still has a smile on her face, you turn to face her, "Tonight was very fun." You smile, she giggles, "The nights are not over yet, I have few other plans for us." she smiles, standing up, walking over to the front to pay for the meal, the two of you walked back to the car, she drove, you had no idea where she was driving. She pulled in to a car park, there was a lot of people there, you realised it was a drive in cinema, you've never been to one so you were really excited, she reversed parked, opening the boot and setting the back up so it was more comfortable, she pulled out her bags on snacks and looked back at you, you had a massive smile on your face, "What movie is it?" You ask, she smirks before saying, "Wait and see baby!"

The movie started and you were very excited to see that it was one of your all time favourite movies, Final destination. You were laying on her chest while she was holding the side of your waist, you were snuggled up in the blacket but it was still quite cold, after the movie she drove you to an ice cream place, as soon as you got out of the car, the cold air hit you, Reneé walked around and say goosebumps on your skin, she took her leather jacket off, and put it on you. You smiled at her, she grabbed your hand and walked into the ice cream place.

You both ordered a cookies and cream ice cream in a cone, eating it quickly inside the store because it was too cold to stand outside, once you walked outside, you were about to walk back in her car but Reneé stopped you, she grabbed your wrist so, you quickly turned, looking back at her.

"Y/n, I have had a really fun time tonight and I want to keep on spending time with you, you make me really happy and.." She doesn't know what else to say so she stops talking, she leans down to kiss your lips, you kiss back, putting your hands on her back as her hands hold your face, after a while, the both of you pull away and smile brightly at each other.

"Come home with me tonight."

-

I HIT 90K

Last night I was at the hospital 

Lesbians be moving fast as hell in the relationships