𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐊𝐒 & 𝐂𝐀𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐒

-
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖
Karmyn Idalena Grace Monae

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖Karmyn Idalena Grace Monae

𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒,𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝟦 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥
-

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐲𝐧 slowly opens her eyes, the sterile hospital room coming into focus around her. Pain shoots through her body as she tries to move, reminding her of the car accident that landed her here. With a groan, she shifts in the bed, feeling the tightness of the bandages around her rib and arm, and the throbbing ache of the slash on her face.

As she sits up, her gaze falls on the tray of food left for her by the nurse. She picks up a fork and takes a small bite, the taste bland against her tongue. Lost in thought, she stares out the window, watching the world outside carry on as if nothing had changed.

Tears well up in Karmyn's eyes as she remembers the screeching tires, the impact, and the chaos that followed. She feels a mix of gratitude for being alive and fear of the long road to recovery ahead.

The door creaks open, and the nurse enters with a warm smile.

"How are you feeling, Karmyn?" she asks, checking her vitals.

Karmyn manages a weak smile in return, grateful for the nurse's presence in this lonely moment.

As she takes another bite of the hospital food, Karmyn knows that despite the pain and the scars.

"Okay Karmyn, you were in a very bad car accident two weeks ago—Wait, hold on two weeks? I been out for two weeks?"

"Yeah, the impact the car had on your head was pretty bad, you lost a lot of blood."

"You have a broken rib, fractured arm, you tore your ACL."

"Okay, have I had any visitors?"The nurse thought before nodding briefly

"Yes Ma'am, Two guys by the name.... Lataurus and Camren, Camren and Lataurus got into an argument causing them two to start shoving and punching each other, Camren hadn't been back since, Lataurus came and visited you two days ago."

"Oh, okay."The nurse nodded leaving the room after Karmyn requested more pillows

"Excuse me."She said to the nurse who was now walking in with the pillows Karmyn requested

"Yes?"

"Can you change the channel?"She nodded grabbing the remote, she flicked through the channels until Karmyn told her stop on the one she wanted to watch