𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚!

NOW PLAYINGbig love ahead - Mon RovÎa

NOW PLAYING
big love ahead - Mon RovÎa

OAK SPRINGS IS A SMALL town of about 5,000 people, everyone knows everything about everyone

The town was known for its notorious 'Pinterest aesthetic' looking fall, as pine trees circulated the small town like a border cutting it off from the big city world. Civilians of oak springs didn't mind though they had everything they needed in the outdated looking town, Becks bakery, pinewood cafe, the bakery, Mary's antique shop and the random grocery shop on the corner,there was obviously other shops but those are examples of ones loved the most by the town people.

The cute cafe, pine tree forests, the big lake hidden away, the old street lamps down some of the old narrow streets and biggest of all the scary house on the hill owned by 70 year old Ms.Taylor just summed up the autumnal months of September October and November in Oak Springs

Claudette loved the town, she loved how it looked old no modern buildings around, how no self centred billionaires had come and bought the land knocked it down creating skyscrapers and big businesses. The girl loved how a walk anywhere had beautiful views and was always scenic.

Today was August 30th, a Saturday, tomorrow would be her last day of the summer holidays and the start of the school semester, she tried to keep that at the back of her head, though her experience has not been bad so far in the local high school.

The 14 year old was actually excited as September meant the start of fall! her favourite time of year, she always preferred spring the season of blooming and fall the season of harvesting over summer the season of scary insects and winter the season of depression. Although christmas was her all time favourite holiday!

Fall to Claude means rewatching Gilmore girls, American horror story and Anne with an e religiously while snuggling up in bed with 10 blankets on and loads of snacks, it means putting out autumnal decorations and having cinnamon,pumpkin and all other spiced scented candles burning around the house. Claudette can pick out outfits that had certain colour themes, aiming for a different aesthetic every week. She loves sitting in the cafe drinking a hot chocolate listening to her fall playlist she made in the summer while yearning for this season to arrive.

It was currently 10am on Saturday morning Claudette was sitting up her white vanity finishing up her makeup while Lana del ray was playing quietly in the background through her small record play set up on her wooden draws. Suddenly Claude's older sister Adelaide walked in her slim figure standing at the door
"Moms made some waffles, we need to go down to eat, loving the outfit by the way!let me guess today is the start of ur fall fashion fiesta!" Adelaide done jazz hands at the end looking back at her younger sisters outfit. The girl was wearing a denim skirt with a navy top the first button undone,the lace of her whit vest top peeking through,paired with white socks and low doc martens.
"i couldn't wait till September i've been yearning fall for months now!" Claudette replied smiling standing up following her sister out of her room

Adelaide Mae Graves was claude's older sister she was 4 years older, Addie was the young girls role model, from the way she dresses to the way she acts, everything she done was inspiring to Claudette. Adelaide was a YouTuber known to be in a lot of peoples childhood. Mom and Adelaide had a channel when claud was young where she had a few appearances but was not as well known. Claudette grew up with deep jealousy of her sister being popular and slightly famous but as she got older she didn't mind it at all she preferred keeping to herself and not being well known, it became peaceful. Of course like every siblings they had arguments and disagreements but they had so much love for each other and got on very well, there complete opposite way of life and thinking fit well together,like a jigsaw puzzle.

Claudette and Adelaide sat up on the white island table a plate of waffles sat in-front of them the two girls smiled at each other as their mom rushes into the room
"okay girls we have maple syrup,nutella, fruits an more for the toppings i need to run some errands  and i need to go out to the other town to do a big shop do u guys need a ride to anywhere im leaving in an hour?"
Anna, the two girls mom called what you would call ur grocery shop the "BIG" shop as once a month she went to the big target in the town over to do a monthly shop as the small grocers down the road in the town didn't sell as much
"um i think im gonna just go to the cafe today thanks tho! these waffles are to dieeee for" Claude said while stuffing her face with the syrup covered waffles, her mom and sister just stared at her laughing and nodding, she looked up at them confused
"what!"

Claudette and Adelaide sat up on the white island table a plate of waffles sat in-front of them the two girls smiled at each other as their mom rushes into the room "okay girls we have maple syrup,nutella, fruits an more for the toppings i need to...

Wrote by em
first chapter i hope u like it!! lmk if something doesn't make sense bc i'm good at that😋
•i promise she will meet walker soon this one was just an insight on her and her relationships with her family
• don't forget to vote and comment!!!

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆