Chapter 105

Third Person point of view

"You guys are losers." Luca said.

"Hey, I didn't do shit to you, they did." Yaszy said to her twin who wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"She's the only one who is not a loser." Luca said and everyone chuckled, shook their heads.

"You're only saying that because she's your twin." Ace said and Yaszy turned her head to look at him, then threw the pillow that was behind her at him.

It hit him in the face making him drop his jaw and everyone else laughed. "You missy are evil. Evil." He said making her laugh and rest her head on Luca's shoulder.

"And you're not?" She said making him chuckle and shake his head.

"She got you there bro." Liam said and Ace glared at Liam.

"Shut the hell up." Ace said making Yaszy look at Luca, and smirk.

"Someone's grumpy." She said and Luca laughed, Ace jerked his head towards the twins who were laughing.

"What are you two laughing about?" Ace spoke up causing Yaszy to stand up then sit beside Ace.

"Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" She asked and he chuckled.

"No, did you?" He asked and she chuckled back.

"Don't flip it around." She said and he laughed then grabbed the same pillow, whacked her with it.

She tackled Ace and the two wrestled, the others watched while laughing. "You do not hit me with a pillow." She said, Ace was laughing underneath her.

"You hit me first." Ace said while laughing.

"And?" She said while trying to suffocate him the pillow which made the others laugh harder.

"What's going on here?" They heard making the two look up to see Jason along with Alex and Lorenzo.

"If you can't tell I'm trying to murder Ace." She said making the three chuckle at her.

"Do you want help?" Jason asked and Ace looked at him with his jaw dropped.

"Nah, I got it." She said making Ace let out a sigh of relief.

The three walked out of the game room and Yaszy went back to beating up Ace. Ace tried pushing her off of him but kept failing which made him groan.

"Why are you so strong." He complained while trying to push her off again and failed.

"You're just weak." She said, Ace chuckled from underneath her.

"I am not weak." He said and she laughed softly.

Ace managed to slip out from underneath her and he picked her up then spun her around which made her laugh.

"Does anything scare you?" Ace asked and she shook her head.

"Can you put my sister down." They heard someone snap and looked over at the door to see Alessandro standing against the doorway with an angry expression.

"Alessandro they're just messing around." Luca spoke making Alessandro look at him and squint his eyes at him.

Ace placed Yaszy down and yaszy looked at Alessandro, realized something was bothering him. She walked over to him and he immediately picked her up then walked back to his office with her.

She rested her head on his shoulder as he walked to his office. Alessandro's blood was boiling from watching Ace being that way with his baby sister. He was more protective than he used to be because of Nick.