The kiss

TW: Lil smutt

September 22th
1am

After a long week off school dazai was ao tired but unable to sleep, he took a look at the time and it was 1am. He sighed and throw his phone at the end off the bed. He's been trying to sleep but couldn't so instead he's been listening to Nirvana all night.

He got up from his bed and started sketching in his sketch book, he wasn't interested in drawing but it kept him distracted, he started drawing random charecters from shows his watched and he suddenly started sketching chuuya.

He adored the gingers beauty since high school, but that was all in the past, even tho is been 4 years since dazai left for a new high school hes never stopped loving the ginger. He tried so hard to forget about him but nothing worked. Deep down he still is in love with him but for now he lives in denial thats hes not inlove with him.

After sketching chuuya 20 times he heard a knock on his bedroom door.

"yeah?" Dazai answered.

"Hey, knew it you were still up. What are you doing its 1:50am" Chuuya said walking in.

"I should be asking you thay, you love your sleep yet your up." Dazai said.

"Please you knew ive been awake the pass 2 hours." Chuuya said sitting on dazai bed.

"Fair enough i did know"

"You still draw?" Chuuya said noticing dazai sketch book.

"Uhhhh yeah but ive gotten any better" Dazai said closing his sketch book so chuuya wouldn't see the drawings.

"Nah your kidding let me see. You were the best artist in high school let me seee" Chuuya said trying to grab the sketch book.

"Not happening chibi." Dazai said.

Chuuya smirked and tackled dazai and grabbed the sketch book and ran for dear life into the bath room and locked it

"CHUUYA" Dazai yelled.

Chuuya laughed and started looking thru the sketch book, after 5 minutes he unlock the bathroom amd headed out.

"I knew your still good at drawing this is amazing" Chuuya said showing dazai one his drawings he made.

"Fuck you" Dazai said snatching the sketch book.

"What your hiding the nudes you drew you pervert" Chuuya said.

"THAT WAS ONE TIME. I was experimenting" Dazai said.

Chuuya and started laughing and soon dazai started laughing too.

"Im bored wanna drink some wine with me in my room and watch something?" Chuuya offered.

"Your still an alcoholic i knew it" Dazai said.

"Fuck you then I'll just go enjoy it" Chuuya said flipping dazai off and walking to his room.

"Okok wait ill join" Dazai said following chuuya to his room.

"Why do you want me here anyways? You normally prefer to be alone drinking your precious wine" Dazai said.

"Because im being nice" Chuuya said.

"That's a first. Are you already drunk?" Dazai said with a laugh.

"Actually go kill your self you bitch" Chuuya said.

But really Chuuya wanted some company he didn't feel like being alone. But of course he will never admit it

"Not without a beautiful maiden" Dazai said.

"Your still on your double suicide shit?" Chuuya said grabbing the wine bottle.

"Hey its not shit. I think dying with someone you love is the most beautiful thing in the planet" Dazai said with stars in his eyes.

"Your mom is the most beautiful thing on this planet" Chuuya said.

"Hah jokes on you. YOUR GAY" Dazai said.

Chuuya then poured a glass off wine for himself and then thru a pillow at Dazai head. Dazai then laughed and fell to the floor.

(A/N: HELP REDBONE STARTED PLAYING AS SOON AS I START WRITING THIS SCENE HELP ME LAMOOAOSKKDKS)

They both were sitting Chuuyas bed drinking wine and talking and making jokes and also bickering. They never watched anything because they both got distracted from talking and making jokes. They both were pretty drunk at this point. Chuuya mostly after 1 bottle and Dazai soon after 2.

"WAIT NO DON'T ACTUALLY TELL ME YOU CAUGHT ODA WITH SOMEONE" Chuuya said yelled laughing.

"I DID IT WAS HILARIOUS THE LOOK ON HIS FACE" Dazai yelled also dying off laughter.

"I bet it was Ango" Chuuya said.

"It WAS" Dazai said laughing.

"HAH I KNEW IT, back in high school they were so flirty with each other" Chuuya said.

"They are actually together still. The most healthy relationship ive ever seen"

"Aww. Now i know thats never gonna happen for me, actually no it happened once" Chuuya said pouring more wine.

"Really with who?" Dazai asked.

"You dumbass. We had a healthy relationship for a while and a healthy break up. So ill take that."

"We dated for like uhhhhhh a month. But hey uve made it on your list" Dazai said.

"Not gonna lie, ive had fun with you man, your a good dude" Chuuya said getting up and stretching that.

It may have been the alcholo but as soon chuuya said that it made Dazai heart skip 20 beats. He was so happy chuuya said it really really really wanted chuuya again.

"...You were also fun to be around with. I neber regretted asking you out" Dazai said with lil bit off nervousness.

"Really? Im the one who dumped your ass. So thats a shocker"

"Yeah well i still don't regret. You are amazing Chuuya" Dazai said standing up.

"Your lying, like hell i am bitch"

"Id never lie when its about you. You are amazing Chuuya, you may be a lil stubborn and lil angery slug but you made my life more better thru out thoses 2 years. And if i could i would go back and relive thoses years" Dazai said with a smile looking into Chuuyas eyes, and he meant every bit off it.

Chuuya looked deep into dazais eyes and didn't say anything for the next 5 minutes.

"But um anyways we should sit down i feel kinda wobbly and-" Dazai was cut off by Chuuya grabbing his neck and connecting their lips.

They both pulled away and starred at each other and the connected their lips. Dazai pulles chuuya closer by his hips. They kissed in sync and fell on the bed with Chuuya on top off Dazai. There was lust in their eyes both wanting the same thing. Chuuya pulled away from the kiss still a bit ofd slavia that was connecting them, chuuya moved down to Dazai bandaged neck and removed some bandages and started bitting the brunettea neck.

Dazai let out heavy breaths, Chuuya then started moving his hand down to Dazai bulge witch was already pretty hard. Dazai fooled around Chuuyas body both moved back to connect their lips. Chuuya was about to pull dazai sweat pants off but then suddenly someone was knocking on their door.

They both heard the knock and their sences came back and they both moved quickly off the bed and Chuuya went to open the door while Dazai was wondering around the the floor next to the couch.

"What" Chuuya said opening the door.

"Chuuya please give me a chance let me give you the night off your life please"

"SHIRASE??"

A/N:

ummmm hope you guys enjoyed this

anyways see you guys in the next chapter don't come after me and yes i robbed you bc i can

LOVE YA