❤️Jake Webber: I want your feelings

Note:The story does not go with the song but the song will be mentioned later in the story. Also this is inspired by a dream i had. And S/S means shoe size & it's gonna take a long time to get to the smut.

Kinks in story:
Katoptronophilia (Sex in front if mirrors)
Choking
Spanking
Spit
Edging
Bondage

Y/N's POV:

I was in my bedroom playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons on my Zelda nintendo switch when i got a random knock on my door. I was assuming it was my roommate Jake but I just asked who it was just in case it was a complete stranger. "Who is it?" I yelled. "It's your fucking roommate and I need to ask you something." Jake yelled from the other side of the door. I turned off my switch, got up from my comfy bed then opened the door. "What did you need to ask me?" I asked Jake while looking up at him because im short. (idk how tall jake is irl but imma make his height 6'5 in the story and your 5'6 in the story) "I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping at the mall with me." He asked me. "Sure, let me get ready." I said to him as i closed & locked the door to get ready.

Me and Jake don't look like we would be roommates or friends due to our aesthetics. He's alt and im hippie. I got dressed, did my makeup, got my phone, headphones, my bag, and my wallet. I asked Jake whose car we should take. He said that we should take mine. I grabbed my car keys then walked to my car. The car was black on the outside with my melody and hello kitty stuff on the inside. "This car doesn't fit your aesthetic but it fits you." Jake said to me. It only took us 20 minutes to get to the mall. "Wanna meet up in the food court in the next hour?" Jake asked me. "Sure."

Jake's POV:
I decided to go to hot topic to get some more clothes and jewelry. After that I went to the crocs store to get some gibbets for them then i saw these Sanrio crocs. I got a pair for Y/N in size S/S. I went to Spencer's to go to the back section and while i was looking at the penis gummies. I bumped into someone.

Y/N's POV:
I just picked up a bath bomb and a vibrator when i bumped into someone. "I'm so sorr- Jake?!" I said realizing i bumped into Jake and i'm over here with a sex toy in my hand. "Y/N, what are you doing here?" Jake asked me. "Gift shopping for a friend." I lied. "What are you doing here?" I asked Jake. "I'm also buying for a friend. Johnnie wanted a box of penis pasta." Jake said while holding up a box of pasta. "Ok, well i see you in 45 minutes." Jake said.

I lied about saying i was buying a gift for my friend, i was buying for myself obviously. I bought a bath bomb that had a sex toy in it, a pink vibrator, nipple piercing jewelry, a few pins, and a rolling tray. After that I went to Claire's. I saw hello kitty nose ring but it was $20 and then i remembered hot topic has some for less. I bought some bracelets then I went to Hot Topic. I bought some more Sanrio stuff and my total was $43.86 for 10 items. I bought some Sanrio stuff that was on clearance & i had hot cash to use. There was 10 minutes left before i went back to the food court and i went to build-a-bear which was near the food court. i bought a cinnamoroll one. After that was finished i went to the food court and i saw Jake

Jake's POV:
I saw Y/N walking towards me & then she sat down. "What did you buy?" Y/N asked me. "I bought some jewelry, some clothes and i got you something. Close your eyes and hold out your hands." I said. Y/N closed her eyes then laid her hands out then i grabbed the Sanrio crocs out from the bag and put them in her hands. "Open your eyes." I said. Y/N's opened her eyes and then looked at what was her hands. She looked like she was in shock. "Oh My God. I've been wanting these for a long time and could never find them anywhere! Thank you!" Y/N said while getting up to hug me.

"What did you get?" I asked Y/N. "I bought gifts for friends, jewelry, pins, and a plush. I also got you something." Y/N said

Y/N's POV:
I grabbed the hoodie out from the hot topic bag. "Really? How were you able to find this in hot topic yet I couldn't?" Jake said to me. It was a hoodie with him and johnnie on it. "It was on sale in the clearance section." After talking and eating, we went home. I went to my room to droppedmy stuff off. I put my stuff away, changed my nipple jewelry to the heart ones i got from Spencer's, and then i got the vibrator i bought, put batteries in it, then turned it on. I closed my door then i played KMS kinda loud so Jake wouldn't hear me masturbating to thoughts of him