Chapter 10- REMI

The chapter is pretty long. And in the first half you will find Remi's pov of previous chapter. His pov is really good. I hope you will enjoy it.

"Accept it or not you are still a prude Ce-"
My words got stuck in my thorat as I saw Ariella coming with dad wearing a floral dress. She looked at all of us and then saw her dress.
"Ariella is looking like a little Cole"
Aunt kim said as she held Ariella's hand and stood beside her holding her in a half hug. She is right. Ariella is just like her dad. Be it in looks or habits. I have mostly seen her in black. Never in my life I thought Jailbait would look this good in floral dresses.

"Ofcourse my princess is just like me"
Proudness is oozing out of his voice
"Stop comparing my little warrior to that fucker Nash"
Why would they consider this as competition too

"Sweetheart those glares dont scare me instead they turn me-"
"Geez Uncle Aiden"
Jailbait interjected cutting his sentence in between, and she scrunched up her nose in disgust.
Apart from Aunt Elsa I think Ariella is the only one who could cut him in between and recieve a kiss in return. Never thought I would see a day where Aiden King would be treating someone like his daughter.

"No elderly talk when baby Ari is present"
Eli and Lan said as she glared at both of them.

"What is this party for?" She questioned looking everywhere and her eyes stopped at me, I turned away remembering the Kiss we had. I dont regret it. But I cant forget what Creighton said when Uncle Cole warned me.
************
"Stay away from my daughter Astor, she already suffered alot and I dont want you to add up more to her sufferings"

His eyes green eyes glared at me but with concern for Ariella

"I dont know why everyone thinks that I want to date Ariella, Let me make this one thing clear Uncle, Ariella has a crush on me which she will eventually get over with, and I have no interest in dating her, I dont go for underage girls"
I said with my little smile trying to assure him.

"My daughter is for forever relationships Spawn, trust me when I say that you are going to ruin her life by giving her false hopes"

He said with a harsh voice and Creighton came standing beside me. He is right, me and Ariella are not meant to be. I will ruin her if she is with me. I dont even know who I am when I am alone. Its not inferiority complex. Its just something I have seen. Everyone will be okay even if I am gone. But not Ariella, she is the love of their lifes. If I hold her, I will ruin her, break her until she is nothing but pieces like me who cant find himself.

"You dont have to worry about it Uncle, I already have a girlfriend and its not Ariella"
A complete lie, but for now I feel this would be appropriate to say. Its a lie, a complete lie. But I can get a girlfriend with just a snap of my fingers if it means I can keep her away from me. And I already know who my girlfriend will be.

He nodded his head

"I might sound mean and rude to you Astor, but believe me or not I don't want my Ari to loose herself again and suffer"
he said as he patted my back and walked away.
What does he mean by loose herself and suffer again?

"Why did you lie?"
Spawn's eyes stabbed a stare as he looked at me with an raised eyebrow

"What lie Cray Cray?"
"That you have a girlfriend"
he said and I smiled at him saying

"We recently got into relationship, I was about to introduce you guys to her anyway"
I lied again, I mean isnt it what am good at.

"Eli will kill you, and maybe Lan and Ava too"
"And why would they?"

"Because after knowing this Ari will be hurt and the both fuckers will give you hard time, Ava says she will kill you if you get into relationship with Ari but she wants to see you both together" Spawn said and I saw a hint of concern in his eyes but I dont know weather its for me or Ariella.