Chaper one

1x01:
The Dragon's Call
Part One

The scene opened up with Merlyn was making her way over a sandy hill

The scene opened up with Merlyn was making her way over a sandy hill. She was wearing a simple dress with a bag as everyone heard a voice spoken,'No  young women or no matter how great can know her destiny she cannot glimpse her past in the great story like all other she must live and learn and so it will be for the young witch arrives at the gates of Camelot a girl will in time Mother The legend.In a land of myth, and a time of magic... the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young girl. Her name... Merlyn.'

'Destiny?' said Arthur looking at her

"You find out Arthur." Merlyn said

"What destiny did that bastard have so important." Aegon said

"What did you just say boy." Gwaine said look at her and about to get up and go hit him but Merlyn stop him

"No Gwaine." Merlyn said

"But Lyn" Gwaine said as he glide at him.

" he's not worth it." Merlyn is to him

" can I hit him?." Percival says

" you can't hit me I am a king" aegon said

" you're not our king so you can't tell us what to do"Elyan said

As they saw her arriving at the gates of Camelot. She strolled through the main square, looking at all the little stalls people had. As she crossed a little drawbridge to the citadel, she heard horns and drums. She made her way through the many people to see what was happening.

Two knights were dragging a middle-aged man along to a platform. "Let this serve as a lesson to all," the King said from a balcony.

"This man, Thomas James Collins, is judged guilty of conspiring to use enchantments and magic. And, pursuant to the laws of Camelot, I, Uther Pendragon, have decreed that such practices are banned on penalty of death. I pride myself as a fair and just king, but for the crime of sorcery there is but one sentence I can pass." He nodded his head and the man was pushed down to his knees. He then raised his hand to give the signal, and the man was beheaded.

"Why would he do that." Baela

" because he thought that everyone who uses magic deserves to die." Merlyn

" so that's why you were afraid to tell us." Elyna

"Uther is a terrifying man when you have to live with magic,' said Merlyn softly.