3| "𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳"

"RADIO KILLED THE VIDEO STAR"I know Vaggie is technically a fallen angel, but nobody really knows she is one yet, and I kind of see exorcists as a different "breed"? than regular angels

I know Vaggie is technically a fallen angel, but nobody really knows she is one yet, and I kind of see exorcists as a different "breed"? than regular angels.
•••

Vox sighs deeply, making his way down the hallway of his department. He plasters a fake charismatic smile onto his face, nodding in acknowledgement to the many employees he passes along his way. Stopping in front of the door to the bedroom he'd so graciously given to you, his smile grows. Vox pushes the door open.

"Good morning, Y/N!" He exclaims, only to hesitate. The sheets are ruffled and the bed is unmade, the window is left open— the breeze causing the sheer curtains to wave back and forth. His eyes snap over to the dresser, expecting a note or something, but he finds nothing. "Fuck!"

Not bothering to plaster his smile back on, he zips through the electrical wiring of the tower until he appears inside Velvette's department, where she's judging a series of models— all of whom present to her their own custom designs.

"Velvette, my dear!" Vox's voice startles her, and she growls and turns to face him.

Velvette scolds, "What is it, Vox? I'm busy!" She crosses her arms and sneers.

Vox clears his throat and places a hand on her shoulder, pulling her closer so that he can confidently speak without anyone else overhearing. "The angel isn't in their room."

"What the fuck do you mean?"

"I mean they're not in there!" Vox growls. He sighs and closes his eyes, simultaneously viewing every security camera he has stationed in the tower. He opens his eyes again. "They're not fucking here."

"Damn it!" Velvette throws her hands up in frustration. "Well, find them, you idiot! You can't let someone else scoop them up and profit off them!"

Vox scoffs and melts back into the wiring. Velvette sighs and claps her hands loudly, attracting the attention of her employees.

"Alright! You, Veronica, get over here and pick the best design! I've got to tend to the piss babies!" She announces, storming out into the hallway and into the elevator.

———

"Okay. So, the angel is gone! Haha... it's fine! Let's all calm down." Vox leans back in his chair, analyzing the irritated expressions of Velvette and Valentino. "I'll put out the news broadcast I was already going to about the arrival of a fallen angel in Hell, that way we can sort of... stake a claim on being the first ones to find them. Val, ask your whores if they've seen them, and Velvette—"