Subject 2: Black Pawn Replied Back

"The chairman is nowhere to be seen?" I asked back one of the student council's member.

"Yes, he was on a business trip for a week. Until then, the teachers are the one who in charge over the whole school."

What a coincidence, once I received that 20,000,000 point from the system, the old man has left the school after the president of the student council has given his speech to us.

'Is he trying to screw over me with Arisu-san, or Arisu-san herself is the one who changed the point with the school system?'

Leaving the student council member after nodding to his information, I pondered about the choices I could made out of this exchange.

Every second wasted on not doing anything means more things I could not buy. Knowing that my classmates would have the percentage of taking every good product from the shop's shelf and me not being to expend my point, all leads to one thing.

***

It was a break before the next chess game inside a white room, as both Arisu-san and I were given a board of chess in front of us. A minute later, Arisu-san proposed that we should play a game of chess.

The white pawn into D4, it was her classic opening where she always plays that against me. Going to reply by moving my pawn into D5, I hover my hand over to the pawn before suddenly, she asked a question.

"What if I turn that pawn into a queen, what would you do, Ayanokouji-kun?" 

It was strange that she even ask this question, did she get an amnesia or something? With a cold gaze, I look at her.

"Doesn't the rule state something like that?" I commented.

With a laugh she replaced her moved pawn into a queen. Her face changes into satisfactory smile, like she has done something earth shattering.

"What if I wanted to do that anyway, we're not in a competition or anything. Whose to say that I'm not allowed to do that except for you?" 

Seeing the opportunity, I retorted her statement.

"Then what's stopping from checkmating you with my own pieces, Sakayanagi-san?"

Momentarily, her eyes widened before it turned back into her regular smile. 

"Of course, you're allowed to do that as well, but...I would like to see you try, Ayanokouji-kun."

From her personality, she has the tendencies to play with her food. She thought she already had me inside her grasp, but the moment she let her guard lose, that's when I wanted to turn the tides against her.

'You're already lose the moment you challenge me back to a fight, Arisu-san.'

***

Inside the thrift shop, I walked in before seeing the item rack that says free. That was a little unexpected, but seeing that it's there, I get a plastic bag before starting to take the item on that's tagged as free.

I could see myself, as from this single action, my classmates would branded me as cheap or avaricious, but rather than the other alternative of getting side gaze after I am revealed that I have more points than I should have. This option is better.

After getting a lot of side gaze, a hand grabbed upon my wrist. It was a girl's hand. 

"What are you doing taking those things, don't you have your own point?" 

I look to the side, it was...I believe her name is Horikita Suzune, the student council's president's sister?

"Ah...How should I refer to you?" I asked, still with her hand grab hold onto my arm.