ONE

IGNORE MY MISTAKES:

A hall filled with a great number of people some of  them were peasants  some were of high class some kids some old aged and some unemployed.

They were around ten thousand but only one voice can be heard in the middle of the hall.

The lights were brighter,making his face to shine like a diamond as there was only darkness inside him.

A boy standing in the middle of hall having a microphone  infront of him of his size wearing  a black pants ,a black jacket and black waistcoat also a matching black bow tie was speaking with mastery,control and power.

By a glance you can say he was a juvenile and having unique features.

The brown eye colour with a sharp gaze at nothing particular,short hair above the ear from sides,flawless skin,impassive behavior,small waist for a fit boy.

"I will be here always whenever you will need me,I will be right beside you in every problem hou will have"

That is what he was giving as a speech for the people of his country or was just reading a paper infront of him written by some of his worker.

He was in the power.

He is the ruler.

The king.

The resident,

Of korea.

He was Jeon jungkook.

He waited with bated breath to end the dialogues he Was saying from the moment he entered the hall full of korean citizen who know nothing about him,

About his true nature.

The moment he waited like a kid to end the bath he was taking came and he have to leave  now.

A red carpet was laying there for him to enter ans leaving , he took his  long  steps towards that while composing his posture.

He was just three steps away from the door to leave the hall but...

A boy with instant speed got layed infront of him out of no where and he was going to step his feet on him but by his fast action he stopped his feet.

The boy infront of him get back hurriedly,fixing his clothes in one go.

But the president was getting angry by every passing second not liking the other infront of him.

And in this his bodyguards also came to take the person under the control not wanting him to harm their president anyway.

The image.

The respect.

The love.

President was popular at the time,people carried huge respect for the younger president of the history of korea and love was limitless.

The president didn't even look back to saw the person Who was Now being carried  between the two bodyguards holding his arms harshly.

He walked and came out of the hall,leaving in a costly and only car present in korea at the present.

The journey to his home was silent he looking outside the window and people bowing just by seeing his car and it always amaze him cause they don't know inner him.

Who was destructive

Not their president

Whome they know.

The driver gave the break as they were infront of a shinny mansion and the door was opened by Another man who do bow to the president.

President make his way towards the hallway of his mansion tiredly,being prepared for the upcoming storm for him or a mere scolding actually.

"You did great MY Son"

A middle aged man cane saying this in a high pitch not showing any feature of a old man more kike a youth was screaming in a wide hallway.

"Grandson"

The President spoke as a informative purpose for the older man and was being a less rude to him but that was somewhat  there as it was habitual.

The older was now used to it,so he always let it be for the good for both of them.

"I am going to rest oldie"

President said while going above the stairs leading to his room,not letting other to spoke anymore as he was fast enough to reach in some seconds.

=>I know the chapter is short but I wanted your response and thoughts about that hope you will give me that.

=>we just do bad things don't we ?