𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Fear, an unpleasant, often strong emotion caused by anticipation or awareness of danger. This was a feeling that was inevitable to feel, together with these images appeared as flashes, but they were not just images but memories. People agonizing with pain and falling to the ground, dead people around, fights, blood, screams, people attacking each other, that was all that was seen and felt.

And in the middle of all this there was a girl, she was covered in blood, with bite marks on her neck and a scar on her right shoulder, dressed in a simple white dress the girl seemed to be lost, she walked without knowing where she was going. When suddenly a gust of wind passed by her, making the woman turn sharply in search of something, but when she turned back a man appeared in front of her, giving her a scare.

He had a mysterious air, who did not wear a shirt, showing that just like her, he also had a scar on his right chest, this instigated the girl. He was in the shadows, which did not allow him to be seen clearly, walking through the shadows approaching her, making the closer he got, the clearer the details on his face. His face was not like the others, his eyes were black like the night with a reddish background with veins under his eyes and his mouth was covered with blood.

All this would be enough to scare anyone, but the girl was not afraid, on the contrary, it only made her even more interested in him. When he was close enough for her to feel her breathing, instigated by the scar, she raised her arm to touch the scar. And when she finally got close enough to touch...

Beep! Beep!