CHAPTER 10: New Enemy

A built company of Dream Incorporation was destined to be Heltons enemy and the CEO of the company wants to see Heltons destructive downfall, there was a powerful and enigmatic villainess named Lady V. She was known for her cunning intellect, impeccable witchcraft style learner for a year practitioner and she forced herself to learn this style and offer herself to abyss after all of her love once left in her life, and sinister plots that left Helton's company in chaos. Lady V had a secret weapon in her villainous pursuits—a villainous secretary named Freya, whose allure and charm often served as a distraction for her devious plans

Freya, with her striking beauty and charismatic personality, had an uncanny ability to manipulate and seduce anyone she encountered. Under Lady V's guidance, Freya would infiltrate high-security facilities, using her wiles to extract valuable information or plant seeds of doubt among the city's influential figures.

But there was more to Freya than met the eye. Behind her flirtatious facade, she harbored her own ambitions and desires. She yearned for power and recognition, longing to rise within Lady V's ranks and become a formidable force in her own right. As she carried out Lady V's orders, Freya meticulously observed and learned, gathering knowledge and secrets that could one day be used against her enemy

Lady V had been working at the law firm for years, slowly gaining the trust of her colleagues and superiors. She was known for her efficiency and professionalism, but little did they know, she was also a seductress and a master of disguise.

Her plan was to steal a valuable diamond necklace from one of the firm's clients, a wealthy businessman who was known for his extravagant jewelry collection. Lady V had already scoped out the location where the necklace was being kept and had a plan to get her hands on it.

On the day of the heist, Lady V arrived at work early and made her way to the client's office. She had already planted a listening device in his office, so she knew exactly when he would be leaving for a meeting. As soon as he left, Lady V quickly made her way to his office and used her lock-picking skills to open the safe where the necklace was kept.

Just as she was about to grab the necklace, she heard footsteps approaching. She quickly hid behind a curtain and watched as the client's secretary entered the room. Lady V knew that she couldn't let the secretary see her, so she used her seductive charms to distract her.

"Hello there, darling," Lady V purred, stepping out from behind the curtain. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you."

The secretary, who was known for her strict and no-nonsense attitude, was taken aback by Lady V's sudden appearance. She couldn't help but feel a little flustered by the woman's beauty and charm.

"I-I'm sorry, I was just looking for some files," the secretary stammered, trying to compose herself.

"Oh, I see," Lady V said, walking closer to the her secretary. "Well, I'm sure I can help you find what you're looking for."

Lady V leaned in closer, her perfume filling the air and her seductive gaze locking with the secretary's. Danica couldn't resist the woman's charm and found herself getting lost in her eyes.

As they searched for the files, Lady V made sure to keep the guard distracted and away from the safe. She also planted a small device on the secretary's computer, allowing her to access the firm's security system.

After a few minutes, Lady V pretended to find the files and handed them to the secretary. "Here you go, darling. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

Danica blushed and shook her head, still under Lady V's spell. "N-no, thank you. That's all I needed."

"Excellent," Lady V said with a smile. "I'll see you around then."