The Terrible News!!

As Blue laying on her bed, while the curtains were open. The moonlight lit up the room with it's silvery light. Blue was wondering how her first year of high school would go. And she also was thinking if anything was going to change between her friends and her, plus if she would get good grades.Suddenly, as she was thinking, her forehead started to pain. It hurt so bad that she fell to the ground and couldn't get up. She was on the floor trying to figure out what to do. It pained soo much. When she didn't what to do. Without any struggle, she let out a loud scream. Her parents and siblings woke up, because of the scream, and rushed to Blue's room to see what happened. Her mum opened the door and saw Blue screaming on the floor. She quickly ran to her and asked what was wrong.

"MUM..PLEASE HELP ME IT HURTS SOO BAD!!," Blue shouted, "I CAN'T GET UP, PLEASE HELP ME!!!"

Quickly in a rush, her dad picked her up and rushed to the car. Everyone went in and her dad quickly started driving to the hospital. Blue couldn't speak and started getting dizzy. When they reached the hospital everyone got out and her dad lifted her up. He looked at Blue and saw she was unconscious.

"OH NO SHE FAINTED, QUICKLY WE MUST GET A DOCTOR!!" her dad yelled.

They rushed in, and begged the nurse to tell the doctor. After an hour of waiting, the doctor finally came out of the room and Blue's parents asked what was wrong with her. The doctor replied,

"We do not know yet, but she's not waking up, which is a bit strange so we are going to do an x- ray on her." Her family started crying.

 "Mum, dad what happened to big sister. Please tell us, we can't see her in pain," Rosie cried while bursting into tears.

 Their parents told them that the doctor didn't know and that they were going to do an x-ray on her. It was 1 am in the morning and everyone was still waiting for Blue's x-ray report. Blue's mum quickly took a deep breath and lifted her head up. She looked at her family. 

"Rosie, Bradley you need to go home and go to sleep because you have school tomorrow,ok, er.. honey can you go home too, please?" Blue's mum pleaded to everyone.

But Bradley and Rosie refused,

 "We don't want to go school tomorrow we want to look after big sister until she wakes up and gets better!" Bradley shouted.

Their dad kneeled down and put his hands on both of their shoulder and in a quiet and calm voice he said,

"Listen kids, your mother's right you need to go to school tomorrow, your big sister wouldn't want you to miss school just for her. Besides don't worry about her, your mum is looking after her right. Now come on kiss your mum goodbye and lets go home."

They hugged their mum and told her that they will visit tomorrow, and gave her a kiss on the cheek and ran to the car. Their dad told their mum that if anything happens she had to ring him. They went off and Blue's mum was waiting.Finally the reports came. The doctor said

"Don't worry she's ok, but she still hasn't woken up yet so we are looking into it."

Her mum was relieved that nothing was wrong with her but also worried, because she didn't wake up yet. She phoned her husband and told him everything.

~

It was morning and Sapphire, Calum, Nathan and Luke were waiting for Blue. They waited for a long time, but she never showed up. Sapphire looked at her phone and saw that there was only 5 minutes until the school gates close.

"Everyone we need to go, i'm sure Blue has a reason for not waiting for us," Sapphire said.

 All of them started running with all their might and they barely made it into the school gates.