Chapter 2

Aishu's pov❣️

I was soo overwhelmed... He would have chosen Shruthi too. She knows more about dressings and fashion than me. I don't know anything about modeling or dressings. I should have told him about that. As I think about it myself , dancing in the meantime. There was a small tap on my shoulder. I turn around and saw him. The hall was loud with all the music. He came closer and stood next to me. I stopped dancing finding it hard to breathe with his closeness. 'Can we go now? Are you free?', he asked in a low tone.
'I can't hear' I said. He came closer and whispered into my ear, 'Aishu, can we go now? Its 11'.
He called me Aishu what!!! Only my close friends call me by that name. I melt hearing my name from him...
'Yeah... okay' I said. I ask Shruthi, 'Aren't you coming?'
'I will come after 10 mins. There's some work here... you go with him... bye'
'Okayy... ' I said opening my eyes wide. Just our weird way of asking, Why... aren't you lying?
She smiled and asked me to go. I turned around and joined him. We walked to reach my classroom. There was no one in the classroom.
'Okay... so this competition is actually not in pairs. But we can do pairs as we have matching outfits. I was planning to something different... if that's okay...?' he asked.
'Ohh.. what's it?' I ask him.
'Let's go there and walk on the stage as if we are couples... and i will propose to you' he said. There was an awkward silence in the room as I stood there never expecting this from him.
'If that's not okay. Let's do it normal... I am not forcing you...' he said reassuring me.
'No, that's okay... let's go with the first plan' I said.
'Okay... thankyouu' he said smiling. 'Am sorry that you have to do this on stage with so many people. But trusts me everybody will love it. We will definitely win the prize' he said excitedly.
I smiled at him seeing his cuteness. We practiced for nearly an hour. Then we came to know that the programme started early. Ours was at 12. So we reached the stage and sat next to each other with the audience as Shruthi was in the backstage helping others. There was a huge crowd. I became nervous and my hands suddenly started trembling and sweating. He saw this and holded it and said smiling softly, 'It's okay...'

I am a little nervous' I said

'If you dont want to do it, it's okay. We can call it off'.
'No, I will do it'.
'Aishu, you don't have to do anything. Just trust me and act accordingly... okayyy?
'Ah okayy...'.
Just as i said that they called us on the stage. Everybody encouraged us and we both enter the stage, there was a huge audience in front of us.
'And here comes our couple' the anchor announced. Varun and I both looked at each other at the same time and blushed. We walked together, me holding his arms. When we reached the end of the stage, he took out the ring and asked, 'Will you marry me?' I was totally surprised. He had a ring this whole time, and never spoke about it. He acted as if he was really in love with me... This guy is definitely going to make me suffer. How can I forget him now...🥺

I said yes, and his everybody praised him

I said yes, and his everybody praised him. He put on the ring in my fingers. He asked me for my hands. I give mine and he slowly stood up facing me. Shivers went send down my spine. I didn't knew what to do next. I forgot what we have practiced. He took my hands and went back. He then asked me, 'Can we go again?'. I said yes and we both walked down the aisle one more time to just do it professionally now. Everybody was happy. The judges were also impressed. And we won.

Varun's pov❣️

The feeling when I first held her hands was never felt before. I felt butterflies all over my stomach. I was sweating. She looked soo cute when she talked. Ohh... I love her. I want to confess my love. But when? She needs more time to know me. I can't... she is drawing me closer and closer to her without her even noticing it.

I proposed to her sincerely now... because I meant it. I want her to be with me for the rest of my life. After the show, we both went to the backstage.
'Thankyou Varun' she said.
Oh my gawd... it's so good to hear my name from her mouth.
'No, I should thank you. Without you I would never have won the trophy' I said.
'But your idea was the one that standed out... so thankyou' she said smiling.
I smiled at her.
'So how was my proposal?' I said grinning.
She laughed at it and said, 'It was good... but I never expected you with a ring... was that really for me?'
'Yeah... it was a last minute plan, I asked Akshay to buy it. You can keep it'
'Ohh... thankyou' she said asking for a hug.
I hugged her by the side to make her feel more comfortable. She looked at me. I could see a little love and affection in her eyes. Maybe I am overthinking... I don't know.

Thankyouu all💌 Hope you all are enjoying it

Thankyouu all💌
Hope you all are enjoying it.
This is my first time writing a story, so I am unfamiliar about the drills of writing here in wattpad.
But I will try my best to improve.
Please rate the story if you liked it... 💕
Love you all...🫀💗