Leaving The Camp

[Alex POV]

I was packing really fast because Adam said we had to leave. He said that they know where we are and next time they may bring more fire power. We got in the truck. I sat in the back of the truck. Thomas did too.

"What do you think was going to happen if we didn't leave." Thomas said.

"I don't know what to think anymore." I said.

We stopped for gas and Thomas and Karra switched seats. So Karra and I are in the back.

"Karra." I said.

"Alex." She said.

"Do you think things are almost unreal. Like everything is really good. Then it goes really bad." I said.

"Something like that." She said.

After she said that I closed my eyes then heard a noise. I shot open my eyes and saw an Alpha jumping infront of me. I shifted but I also saw Karra. It was almost unreal. Like a hallucination.

"Alex your eyes your shifting." She said.

I began to growl and I felt anger in my system. I took my claws and stabbed it into my stomach. I started growling louder. The truck stopped. Everyone got out. Thomas was trying to help.

"No! He has to learn himself." Adam said.

I pushed my claws deeper into my stomach. I started to weaken. The Alpha wasn't there and I was breathing heavily.

"The pain... It makes me human." I said while breathing heavily.

"That's only the first thing to learn." Adam said getting back in the truck.

We started driving again.

"Are you okay. What happened was just so sudden and it was out of no where." She said.

"Im fine." I said.

"Are you sure." She said.

"I said I'm fine." I said flashing my eyes at her.

"Alex." She said.

"What." I said.

"I like you." She said.

"Hey Adam! Can we stop right quick!" I yelled.

"Ok." He said.

Karra and I jumped out of the truck. We went in the woods. We went in deep so they couldn't find us. I kissed her. She kissed me back and backed up on a tree. I picked her up without breaking the kiss. She wrapped her legs around my waist. She also took off my shirt. I started kissing her neck. I know her heart rate was getting faster because I could feel it. She stuck her claws out and stabbed them into my back. I felt the blood rush down my back. I broke the kiss. She jumped down. I put my shirt back on and we met up with the rest of the group.

"Where were you Alex." Thomas said pulling me out of the group.

"With Karra." I said.

I went back to the group. We started driving again. We finally got back in town.

"Ok so your parents can't know we left the camp so we are going to stay at my warehouse." Adam said.

"We are going to train?" Erica said.

"Its the only way to stay alive." Kyle said.

We got to the warehouse. I put on my blue shirt.

"Alex. Can we talk for a second." Adam said.

"Sure." I said as I walked to him.

He grabbed me by my neck picked me up and slammed me on the ground.

"I know what you and Karra did she has your scent all over her. Now shift." He said.

I didn't shift so he picked me up and this time slammed me on the wall. I shifted. I took my claws and stuck them in his chest. Then I took my other claws and slid them on his face. He let go of my neck and I grabbed him and slammed him on the ground. I shifted back and stood up.

"You happy?" I said.

"You found your anchor." Adam said.

"What?" I said.

"I tested you to see if you found it." Adam said.

"Karra is my anchor." I said.

"And anger makes you stronger. And thats what your going to need if we are going to survive." Adam said walking away.

I looked around to see no one. But it felt as someone was here.

[Thomas POV]

I saw Adam and Alex fighting. I heard everything. I went into Erica's room. She opened the door.

"Do you really think it will work." She said.

"I saw them fighting. It's going to work." I said.

"They were fighting? For what?" She said.

"Alex and Karra have something going on." I said.

"The plan has to work then." She said.

"Did you call them." I said.

"Yes. They will be in shortly and the others will come tomorrow." She said.

"Perfect." I said.

[Karra POV]

I went into the training area and saw Alex standing there. Adam came in.

"Karra someone came to see you." Adam said.

I looked and saw as the visitor walked in.

"Ryan?" I said.

TO BE CONTINUED...