Chapter 11- ARIELLA

"You should leave Jailbait" he looked at the lockers avoiding eye contact with me.
"Alright," I managed to respond. The way I held onto him and the intense emotions he stirred within me were undeniably pleasurable. I planted a kiss on his cheek and playfully nibbled on it.
I couldn't help but smile. As soon as I opened the door, I accidentally bumped into a bitch and Am not even surprised.

"How was it, bitch?" she asked, with an air of curiosity. How typical.

"Why should I tell you?"
"Because I'm your best friend," Annie replied, shrugging her shoulders and holding my hand.

"What a drag you never mentioned that Morozov guy who supposedly dated you, and just recently you told me that you belong to some Mafia family."

"He didn't date me, and I didn't date him either. He simply forced me into that relationship, and I had no idea about my mafia family background. Regardless, I have no interest in finding them... now tell me, did you two fuck?"

I feel terrible for her. She doesn't deserve any of this. She conceals everything behind that smile.

I pulled her along with me, not wanting Rem to overhear our conversation.

Annie handed me my cellphone, and we departed from that place.

"So you already knew about Lia and Rem,?"
I am not upset with her; Annie is someone who never lies. She may not always speak the truth, but she certainly doesn't lie.

"I did," she replied, averting her gaze.

"And when were you planning on informing me?"

"You would have eventually found out, and besides, I don't believe Remington is in love with Lia."

"What do you mean?" I inquired, as we approached the gate.

"Remember Rick the prick?"
"Yeah? What about him?"

"He's my friend now."
"What on earth? What do you mean he's your friend? What the hell is wrong with you? How is he your friend?He slapped you remember!"

"He's not a bad guy, and there's something you need to know."

My phone vibrated, and I glanced at the message.

"Your surprise is ready, doll. I hope you'll love it."

This wanker who ever it is.

"Ofc, I will be delighted" I texted back and Annie said

"What is it with your sarcastic face?"
I handed her my mobile and she saw the messages
"What on earth is wrong with you? Some unknown guy is messaging you and you're actually responding? Is it the same person you were talking about?"

"Guy?"

"Obviously, I'm certain it must be a male based on the way he's messaging you."

"Oh, I believe it's just someone from my neighborhood or college."

"You need to inform someone about this," she said with a concerned tone.

"It's probably just a prank, Annie. Sometimes it's creepy with empty surprise threats, but nothing has actually happened, so I'm confident it's just a prank."

Just as I finished speaking, I received another message.
"My surprises aren't empty, Doll. You sometimes fail to notice."

What in the world?
Annie stumbled backwards, and my phone slipped from her hand, falling to the ground.

"Who's there? Who the hell are you?" Annie screamed, while I searched for anyone suspicious nearby, but no one seemed out of the ordinary.

"It's probably just a coincidence, Annie," I received a glare in response.