5

25/06/18

Dylan Bailey seen at Taylor Swift's Reputation Tour!

Marvel Superstar Dylan Bailey has been pictured at her suspected ex girlfriend's concert in London!

The two reportedly started dating in October 2016 and supposedly called it quits sometime around November 2017.
Both women have never confirmed any sort of relationship, but that hasn't stopped fans from speculating, especially following the release of Taylor's comeback album reputation.

Fans have since pointed out that some of the songs on the album line up with the timeline of the two's relationship!

Twitter user @so1tgoes broke "swiftie twitter" on the night of the concert.

Dylan was pictured wearing a baseball cap and a mask, assumingly trying to hide from the fans

However what caused fans to lose their minds was a speech that Taylor gave about her album and the inspiration.

"I think you guys all know that this album was not just for me, but for a special someone," Swift said leading the speculations of the two's relationship further.

Swift even reportedly dedicated the entire tour and album to the "special someone".

"I love you so much and thank you for everything, you know who you are," The singer finished off by saying before singing 'Dress' from her album.

What do you guys think about all of this? Is Taylor and Dylan broken up? Were they even together in the first place or were they just friends?

Let us know what you think!

Related News:
- Taylor Swift's reputation tour: Everything you need to know

- Timothee Chalamet to star alongside Emma Watson, Saoirse Roman and Dylan Bailey in Greta Gerwig's Little Women!

- Dylan Bailey and Amber-Rose Murphy: What the hell happened?

—————

"You love making my life difficult Dylan Bailey, what the hell is going on?!" Kate's voice shouted down the phone

"Good morning to you too, Kate," Dylan chuckled nervously

"For the last 7 months I have been covering for you because of the breakup and now you do this? And that speech Taylor made?! I could kill you,"