chapter2 - Drama ( Raiden )

Raiden

Damn, if it isn't for power and her beautiful daughter. I wouldn't have married her. She is no fun, plus the drama she creates. Only god knows how she does that.
I hate everything about her, her straight blonde hair, blue eyes and white skin.

She is the definition of a perfect American woman, I hate. I am more into an independent, good, who is silent most of the time, with black wavy hair, olive skin and black eyes. I have someone exactly like that but, she is my step daughter.

I can't deny the fact that I love her. I want to fuck her violently, ruin her and destroy her pink beautiful pussy

“Raiden, what are you thinking?” Hailey said in her sweet venomous voice she used to destroy thousands of people. “Mind your own damn business.” I replied coldly, because of her I wasn't able to fuck my girl. The girl I love. Who belongs to me only me. And I promise I will make her mine.

“That's not polite.” she scoffed,“ I don't like it polite.” I replied and went inside my office to avoid this bitch. Atleast her daughter doesn't act cute, she is straight forward and that's what I like, no useless things.

*3months later*

My life is hell, nothing is going to be right is it? I can't stop craving Dawn. I need her so badly. I can't stop thinking about her, I tried everything but nothing, she is always on my mind no matter what. Maybe I forgot she is just 17, she is not even an adult.

How did Dawn made me so crazy for her, here her mother Hailey who I hate the most is always fighting with me and Dawn? Dawn never even called me by my first name. She never yelled at her mother or me, like any other 17 years old will do.

This innocent girl, I want to take her innocence. Meanwhile Her mother who just wants to argue. From past 2 months she is just fighting with me even for the smallest things. I don't think I can't handle her anymore.

“Hey, are you okay? You seems worried.” I smiled at Dawn. Atleast she asked,“No, I just don't like your mom because of some reasons.” I said, I hate everything about Hailey but, I don't want to make dawn hate me. How did you made me a ruthless mafia, crazy for you? Dawn Santos?

I know it is a sin but I will even go to hell if I got you. “Maybe you should go on a vacation for a week alone? I mean you should do that. It will be great.” she suggested. I hummed, I mean yes, I can go on a vacation. I will get fresh air too.

But I don't want to leave Dawn alone with that fucker. “You're right I can do that. Fine I will leave tomorrow for a vacation.” I replied and she smiled. “Thank you.” I said to her. “Its alright. I will just miss you that's it.” she said and kissed my cheeks and ran inside her room.

Did she just said DID SHE JUST SAID SHE WILL MISS ME!! God. She is already driving me crazy. Plus I want to feel her soft lips on my lips and then on my dick. I smirked thinking about face fucking her.

* Next day *

I left for Hawaii, today. With Anthony my bestfriend who is the owner of bloodhell company. His company sells weapons and drugs. We both met 5years ago at a sex club. He was drunk and was about to get beaten but, I saved him and then he became my friend.

I trust him the most. “Hey, man. You are behaving like an asshole what happened?” he asked. I obviously was behaving weird by zoning out a lot and talking less. Ofcourse that will happen because I can't take my mind off from Dawn.

“Nothing man.” I replied, he gave me a dead stare before punching me. “What was that for? You motherfucker.” I yelled. “Are you telling me or I have to find it out myself?” he said. He was my only real friend. If I get a chance I will marry him.

“Fine.” I replied annoyed.

“Good tell me what happened.” he ordered like he was the boss.

“First , you're not my boss and second I am actually in love with my stepdaughter motherfucker.” I confessed my love for her to my bestfriend.

His eyes widened at my answer. He was speechless, “I am your boss and you did what? You are in love with your STEP DAUGHTER?” he replied. I nodded my head. “Show me her photo.” he demanded and I gave him a photo of her I took when her mother was away and when she was wearing almost nothing.

“she don't wear these time of clothes when her mother is around. Only when she is alone. But, I took a photo because I loved it.” I said. He sighed as he looked at the photo.

“You have seen her naked?” he asked and I nodded.

His breathing became heavier. “Show me.” I gave her naked photos. “No doubt you fell in love.” he smirked as he gave me the photo. “I want to fuck her too. With you ” he whispered and left.

And after that we never talked about it during the whole trip.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note -
Hey, readers I wanted to tell you all really bad that I am going to write a second book where Anthony will fuck her too with Raiden.