tokyo

y/n age: 13

today my mom has a show in tokyo. it's just me and her because dad is in vegas right now prepping for the superbowl. right now we are in my moms dressing room.

"y/n?" my mom said.

"yeah?" i answered.

"do you wanna pick out which outfits i'm wearing?" she asked.

"omg yes!" i exclaimed.

i picked out all her outfits and then she got ready. then i headed out to the tent with grandpa (scott). so far the show was going amazing! my mom was really putting all she has into this show. my mom loves tokyo.

then it was time for the folklore set. personally this is my favorite set. the lights turned on and mom walked up the stairs and sat on the roof of the cabin wearing her pink dress that i chose. she was singing the 1 and i LOVE that song. it got to the end and she started to walk down the stairs.

she tripped on her dress and tried to catch herself but she had already unfastened the harness and next thing i knew my mom was falling from the cabin. i screamed and ran out of the vip tent. i didn't care if i was allowed my mom just got hurt. she wasn't moving. i pushed the security out of the way and ran up onto the stage. the dancers and band made a circle around us so we would have some privacy.

"mom? mom! wake up please!" i said with tears coming out of my eyes. "SOMEONE HELP HER!" i screamed. these people were just standing there looking at her. like hello??? do something!!

"why isn't she waking up?" i asked i was completely sobbing at this point. grandpa was on the phone with someone which im assuming was either dad or grandma.

"mom! please!" i said my voice cracking.

"y/n get out of the way honey. the medics are here" i heard tree said. i got up and ran to trees arms and sobbed into her. she held me tightly.

"tree why isn't she waking up?" i asked.

"i don't know baby but it's going to be okay" she said.

"it's all my fault." i said. i started crying harder so tree took me back stage. why are they taking me backstage instead of my mother who is knocked out right now for the whole world to see?!?!?

"y/n it is not your fault" she said.

"yes it is! she wouldn't have fell if o didn't choose that stupid dress!" i screamed at tree. i didn't mean to scream i'm just scared.

"come here y/n" she said. she pulled me into her embrace. as she was hugging me i saw them walk by with my mom on stretcher which made me cry harder. "shhh shh, it's okay y/n" tree said as she comforted me.

"i wanna see my mom" i said.

"okay let's see if we can find her" tree said. we walked around backstage and didn't see her so then we made our way to her dressing room where we found her. she was awake but she was screaming in pain.

"mom!" i said as i ran over to her. i pushed back by the medics.

"sweetie don't touch your mom please." he said. my mom looked in so much pain and it was all my fault.

"i'm so sorry mom" i said as i cried.

travis pov:

i was in practice when i got called over by coach.

"what's up coach?" i asked.

"trav your phone is going off like crazy in the locker room please go turn it off or do something" he explained

"my bad coach i'll go turn it off right now" i said before i jogged off into the locker room.

once i got in there i saw 17 missed calls from scott and 10 missed calls from tree. something happened. it was either y/n or tay. i immediately called tree.