chapter 4

I start coming down from my orgasm high and the reality of what I just said hits me like a ton of bricks. I just asked her to keep me in dirty diapers that I can cum in just for a few seconds of bliss pleasure.

All I could do was let silent tears fall down my face. I'm tired and I'm in a dirty diaper that I just climaxed in. All I could do was slouch on the rocking horse in defeat.

"Aww my poor baby, I bet your very tired now, should we get you changed into a nice clean diaper and get you some food?" She asked as if she cared about me more than anything

This woman is mental. But all I could do was nod, I wanted out of this diaper. It smells and it feels gross. I can hear her untying my legs from the rocking horse, she moves over to my hands and once she's untied them she holds me so gently you'd assume I'm made of glass and I could break any second. She helps me stand up and takes me over to the changing table and sets me down. I'm not even trying to struggle anymore. I need to get out of this diaper it feels cold and itchy.

"Ohh someone is a very smelly baby"
She says as she dramatically waves her hand in front of her nose.

I can feel my cheeks burn red with embarrassment. I hide my face with my hands and just hope she gets this done quickly. I can hear her rolling the diaper up and throwing it in a bin before I hear her start rummaging under the shelves. I take my hands away and see her pull out a pink diaper with unicorns on it. it does actually look pretty cute but I'd rather I didn't have to wear a diaper at all. Saying that though a clean diaper is better than a dirty diaper any day of the week. She unfolded it and told me to lift up my bum. I listened and lifted it up, she slid my diaper underneath me and started applying a generous coating of baby powder which made me sneeze. She giggled at me a booped my nose before taping up the diaper.

"All done baby girl, let's go get some food now!"

She picked me up off the changing table and put me on her hip. We left the room and we started descending down the stairs that I would have in my failed escape attempt. Once we hit the bottom I realise we are in the living room. It looks very vibrant and cozy. The sofa matches a nice welcoming warm colour to the curtains but the walls are a very nice pastel pink colour with a few pink lamps too. She walked into the hallway where the front door was and next to the door was a shoe rack and coat rack. I saw my shoes on the rack as well as my coat hung up. The door was quite bulky and black, i would need a lot of time for another escape to open the door quickly and quietly which means my only chance would be a nighttime escape plan. She walked Into the kitchen which radiated white colours. There was a large table in the middle of the room and the sink and counter tops were in front of a window that was blurred out so I couldn't see anything. As we got further into the kitchen I noticed there was a highchair at the end of the table. She walked over and strapped me in it.

"Is baby hungry? It's been a while since you last ate some food!"

Before I could try and answer through the pacifier still attached to my head my stomach grumbled quite loudly as if it was listening in on the conversation. I looked down with my cheeks a vibrant red colour. She giggled at me and opened a cupboard. She pulled out this jar of baby food that was green. It said on the label 'apple, pears and pees' it didn't look appetising one bit. She opened the jar and put a load of it on the spoon

"Open wide baby girl it's lunch time!"
She said enthusiastically

I clamped my mouth shut. No way was that going into my body. She just chuckled and plugged my nose so I couldn't breathe. I held my breath for as long as possible but it felt like my head was going to explode so I had to breathe again. As soon as my mouth opened she had the spoon with the green mush shoved in. I slowly swallowed the mush and to my surprise it actually tasted nice and I realised I was so hungry that I just allowed this. I opened my mouth and another spoonful was in my mouth. I swallowed pretty quickly and was ready all over again. Soon enough the jar was empty and my stomach was full now.

"Okay baby let's get you down for naptime now so you're not all groggy"

She let me out of the highchair and put me on her hip. It was very embarrassing how easy it was to pick me up like this. I must look like a very overgrown toddler at this point. Once we got to the nursery she pulled down the crib bars and put me in. This time she didn't tie me up and just pulled the bars back up.

"Goodnight honey, sweet dreams!"
She said quietly as the turned a night light on and left the door open a crack.

I was very tired so I just layed there defeated. I really had to pee but I didn't want to bring any attention from this crazy woman holding me here. I just decided to let go. I could feel the warmth spreading to every part of my diaper. I started thinking about it and I really liked the way they felt when they were all warm and mushy. All I could think about was the earth shattering orgasm I had in my full soiled diaper. I was very tired so as I was drifting off all I could hear was the words I shouted out earlier

"I'm a dirty diaper slut who just wants to make pee pee, poo poo and cummies in my diapers all day everyday because I'm nothing more than a diaper slut"