Chapter 1 - Dad or mom? ( Dawn )

Author's note:
It is a step father and daughter love. So, if you are not into this type of shit please don't read this.

Hope you like it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawn

Finally, they got divorce. I sighed and looked at the mansion I will be staying in. “Honey, meet Raiden Black. My new husband.” mom said. “Hello, Dawn.” He said. “Hi.” I replied “Who you chose? Mom or Dad?” he asked.

I knew he is a mafia but, they think I don't know. I actually did this all for him. ‘You Mr. Black.’ was all I wanted to say but instead I said. “Mom.” He hummed. We all went in. I went inside my new room followed by Raiden, “I only have dark and black themed rooms. You want me to change it?” he asked.

I looked around the room, it was full of black and dark red furnitures with a little bit of white colour in the room. It was giving me the devil vibe, the way I like it. “No, I mean it's really good.” I said. He chuckled and nodded. He left me alone in the room so I can take rest.

*1 week later*

Tonight they are going on a date, and this is the best opportunity to hide my cameras in his room. I hid my cameras in his room and came out like nothing happened. For next few days I watched him touching himself.

I made mom divorce dad. Just because I wanted to stay with Raiden, No I wanted to get fucked by him. I want to get used by him. Thinking about him itself can make me come.

His black messy hair, his dark eyes. God, I am obsessed with my mother's husband my stepfather. If only he could just come and fuck me like there is no tomorrow. I bit my lips, thinking about him fucking me.

Suddenly I heard a knock at my door. “Yes?” I yelled. “Baby, you have to stay with him for a week. Okay? I am going out because of work.” mom said as she came inside my room. Is she serious right now? I would love to stay with him all alone.

He is mine afterall. That mafia boss is mine and only mine. Damn, I want him so much. “Sweetheart? Dawn?” she said. “S-sorry. I zoned out.” I said.

“I have to go now. You will stay alone in the day but he will be there at night.” she said and I nodded.

Then she left my room. I can't believe she is acting so good to me right now. After all the abuse. I sighed as I decided to stay inside my room instead of giving her goodbye.

I actually wanted to wear revealing clothes but, I never tried. Maybe I can do that here. It will be lying if I said that he is old. He is actually pretty young atleast younger than my fucking mother.

I decided on wearing really short pants and a crop top without a bra. And during the whole time, he didn't even said a thing about it. I knew he would love to see me almost naked.

And me being a bitch. I would always leave my door open with myself naked, so that fucker can see my body. But, the only thing that happened to increase is my desires for him.

Mom will be back in two days. And today when I was trying to fell asleep I heard footsteps coming inside my room. I acted like I was sleeping and it was a great choice because I knew it was Raiden.

He started with touching me and before he could do anything else. He saw a car and cursed “Shit. Why this bitch have to be back so, soon.” he left me there and went back.

I cursed too. Why this bitch have to come right now? He would have fucked me. Motherfucking Bitch.

After that incident, a sexual tension was there whenever we were together. I wanted him to do that again but, he obviously can't atleast when mom is here. But, maybe I can surprise him? But, How?

I was thinking of plans. What should I do? Suddenly I heard a knock at my door. “Yes.” I said as I opened the door. “Honey, I got a piercing.” she said. She had an habit of telling useless things. But this one gave me an idea.

“Wow, mom. It's beautiful.” I said.

“I knew you would love it, sweetheart.” she replied

She then left the room leaving me alone, I know what I am going to do. I am getting an piercing in my pussy. It will be so hot.

-817words-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:
So, it is my first Wattpad story, with lots of mistakes so please ignore them.🥺🥺

By the way, tell me did you like it?🤨🤨