part.12

After some time yoongi and jack left to their home. The maids also left. Jk was washing the dishes while tae was sitting on the counter whining.
Tae:"kookoo.. please want choco
Jk:"no....it's unhealthy you will get sick bub.."
Tae:"l won't.... please just one..."
Tae said with teary eyes and a pout. Jk sighed.
Jk:"okay..I will give you first let me finish the dishes.hmm??"
Tae nodded obediently. After.sometime jk was done with the dishes. He picked tae up and took him to their bedroom. He made tae sit on the bed and went towards the cupboard and took out a chocolate and gave it to tae. Tae ate it happily. After eating jk looked at tae and saw his face covered with chocolate and chuckled
Jk:"my messy baby....come let's brush.."
Jk helped tae wash his face and brush his teeth..both of them slept while hugging each other.
Time skip; ( morning ) *6:00*
Today is Saturday so tae is at home... Jk was getting ready for hospital because he has some appointments... After some time he got ready and went down stairs to eat breakfast... He told the maids to make tae eat healthy food..and went to the hospital...
Tae woke up and saw no one beside him he understood jk went to the hospital. He went to fresh up and went down stairs. He came down stairs and saw vegetables with a glass of milk..the maids told him to eat and he said
Tae:"okay noonas I will eat,you do your other works"
The maids went while tae's mischievous mind got an idea. He didn't want to eat vegetables. He took the vegetables and milk  and throwed them in the bin and sink  and went to his room, took out chocolates and started eating them...he ate half of them and took his phone and started to watch TV while eating some snacks.
Time skip; ( at evening )
Jk came home and saw no one in the living room he went to their bedroom and saw tae sitting on the bed watching movies....he went towards tae and layed beside him.
Jk:"what is my sugar plum doing"
Tae:"I am watching movies kookoo"
Jk kissed his cheek and got up to fresh up. He went towards the bathroom. After some time he came back.
Jk come baby, let's go eat..
He picked tae and took him down stairs to the dining room. He started making food as the maid left because she had some work. He peeled the onions and opened the bin to throw the peels but what he saw made his blood boil.............

I know this part was small and boring. I didn't know what to write...
I'll make next part interesting
◉⁠‿⁠◉

To be continued.......
I am not asking all of you to vote because I know this part doesn't deserve any vote....
But please comment it gives me inspiration

Hope you enjoyed ❤️