The Nightmare

Luca had fallen asleep and Alessio was reading his book. Alessio's head snapped. Luca was lying down on the bed he was asleep but he kept whimpering and mumbling gibberish. Alessio was shocked he thought that genuinely Luca had no vocal cords but he was clearly wrong...

'Should I wake him up? Matt said that he would dissect me like the frog I am but he's having a nightmare he's scared? Oh screw it why the hell am I overthinking this wait how-'

(A/N  don't be like Alessio he's stupid never wake a person or child when they're having a nightmare they won't remember shit when they wake up in the morning but due to Luca's trauma he remembers his nightmare DONT WAKE SOMEONE UP WHEN THERE HAVING A NIGHTMARE)

His amazing thought process was cut off very rudely by a whimper from Luca and this time he was shaking. Alessio quickly jogged to the bed and put his book down on his/Luca's bed. He gently shook Luca but he wasn't getting up so he wrapped his arm around Luca's waist and it looked like Alessio was hugging Luca he carried Luca from the bed to the couch and shook him this time not so gently.

Imagine waking up from a nightmare where your own mother was heating you with knives and then pouring hot water on the freshly cut flesh. How would you feel? Scared and that's exactly how Luca felt.

Alessio was practically hugging Luca and he expected Luca to hate physical contact because for all Luca knows contact means he's going to get hit and he was busy blaming himself for not thinking properly but Luca's reaction was the opposite.

He clung to Alessio with such force Alessio thought someone was punching him and he had to restrain his natural defense mechanism which was to punch back and maybe kill the person. Luca was clutching on the Alessio solid black shirt and sobbing but not sobbing. Lucas's face was buried in Alessio's t-shirt but he could see more like feel his shirt getting wet

Luca was sobbing but instead of hearing those high-pitched squeals of whinny spoiled brats the way kids normally cry (no offense to kids) which Alessio absolutely hated. Alessio heard almost nothing but a small muffled sob and that was it

He wondered why Luca was being so 'silent' while crying and then it hit him Luca was probably not allowed to make a noise because he was living with that stupid bitch.

'This was all my fault. Luca flinched at anything and everything. Luca not having a normal childhood like normal kids. I should have never let that bitch out of my sight. Luca could have been a happy carefree child instead of waking up every day scared alone and wondering how to avoid punishment'

"I'm so sorry" Alessio whispered into Luca's ear. Luca was still clinging to Alessio but with practically zero force.

Alessio never felt guilty when he took the life of his victims. They all deserved it but Luca didn't. He practically killed Luca killed the childhood Luca could have had.

Luca looked up to see Alessio's face with no tears but just one single one which he quickly wiped away. Luca wondered why Alessio was apologizing to him. Luca was just going to say sorry to Alessio.

Alessio remembered how Luca should be resting his ribs and Matt had given him a lecture about how Luca's posture should be blah blah so Alessio quickly corrected Luca's posture. Alessio also noticed how Luca kept rubbing his nose. He slowly got up and put Luca on the grabbed a handkerchief.

After a very awkward attempt (at least awkward for Alessio) Alessio showed Luca how to use a handkerchief which would have normally been amusing to Alessio but right now all he felt was guilt and deep hatred for himself but who loves themselves anyway?

It 3 in the morning and Alessio didn't want to sleep because of his nightmare. Luca had fallen asleep or most likely passed out from exhaustion on Alessio's couch/bed

Alessio remembered his grandfather. His grandfather (nonno) had this 'technique' where he would make all his grandkids (especially Alessio as he was the most annoying) run around and then he would make Alessio's older cousin or brother say mean stuff about them to make them cry. And they would always end up fast asleep. Alessio doesn't remember any of that right now but his Nonno makes sure he will never forget that and his sole purpose in life is to tease him.

Alessio wondered if he did the right thing. He had no idea how to comfort a three-year-old. He treated kids like they were COVID always maintaining a six feet distance. He probably should tell Matt in the morning about Luca's nightmare

Alessio carried Luca to the bed and continued reading his book until about 5 a.m. till he couldn't stay awake anymore.  

So the next chapter will be on the 30th cause of my stupid exams

I hate exams but I'll hate myself even more if I don't get full marks so I gotta study plus its finals

I am gonna show Alessio's past and start introducing more characters after MY EXAMS

Will I finish my education or will the education system finish me? 

okay bye my personal chat (DMS) is always open