♡029♡

I was going to uptade yesterday but i had to attend a family function. I really was not going to go but my sister had an exam tomorrow and one of us had to go so :(((

Happy reading :)

Jungkook's peacefull sleep broke due to a knock on his door , he turned his head and saw a pillow in his arms instead of taehyung.

"This boy really" jungkook sighed and got up from his bed to open the door.

"Were you sleeping?? Its literally 3 in the afternoon" jungkook looked at the watch on the wall and it really was 3 , he slept for 3 hours??.

"I just wanted to take a nap but i guess i fell asleep" jungkook said ruffling his hairs whereas his mother shook her head in disbelief.

"Can we talk to you for a moment??" Shinhyun asked.

"Ofcourse mom dad , come inside" jungkook led them towards the couch placed in the corner in his room.

Jungkook sat opposite to his parents and focused on what they were going to say.

"Im gonna go straight to the point , are you and taehyung dating??" Jungkook looked at them shocked. How did they know?? Its not like he was planning to hide it but he was just taking some time to reveal his relationship to his parents because this was the first time he ever got into a relationship.

"Yes" jungkook said biting his lips nervously as he looked at the blank faces of his parents. He was afraid he would dissapoint them. But whatever it is , he is not going to leave taehyung and he knows it for sure.

"oh my goodddd" hinjae squealed as she hit her husband's thighs continuously in excitement. "See honey , i told you" she said with a big grin.

"Mom??"

"What?? I already had a doubt when i saw you behaving wierd with taehyung , and i also saw you two cuddling today" she said and jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"You were sneaking in my room??" He said and hinjae laughed comically. "I meannn kind of" she said as the alphas shook their head.

"S-so you guys don't have any problem??" Jungkook asked them.

"Why would we?? Taehyung is a nice kid and if you both love each other , then why would we have any problem" shinhyun said with a warm smile.

"BUT... no coochiekoo before marriage" hinjae said making jungkook red from embarrasment.

"MOM" he shouted as he hid his face with his palms making his parents laugh.

"By the way , why didn't you tell me?? Were you planning to get married secretly??"

"No mom , its just.. i wanted to be completely sure of it and also , i wanted to ask taehyung if he was comfortable with it"

"Aww my little gentleman"
___________________________

"WHAT?? HOW??" Taehyung shouted when jungkook told him his parents knew about their relationship.

"Mom saw us cuddling this morning" jungkook replied with a nervous laugh.

"S-so what did they say??" Taehyung asked , anxiety bubbling inside him.

"They support us taehyung , infact they chose you for me even before knowing about us" taehyung blushed at the information.

Currently they were in taehyung's chamber after eating their lunch , when jungkook dropped the bomb on taehyung.

"So which means??" Taehyung asked. Wanting to know , what after this.

"Which means i'll be able to love you without hiding" saying this jungkook tackled taehyung in a hug , making them both fall on the bed with jungkook on top of him.

"Don't start being shameless now" taehyung said as he very softly hit jungkook on the cheeks.

"By sameless you mean??" Jungkook asked smirking making taehyung shy.

"Nothing , now move i have to go to jimin's room" taehyung said as he tried pushing jungkook.

"Nop , you'll stay with me" taehyung looked at him with puppy eyes.

"But he called me there" taehyung said wuth a pout.

"Nahh leave it , You're all mine for now" jungkook said tightening his hold on younger.

"Kookie"

"Baby"

"I swear you're so" taehyung said with a huff as he held jungkook's biceps.

"You love my muscles , don't you??" Jungkook asked with a teasing tone.

"Wha- no i don't" taehyung said stucking his tounge out.

"Don't lie baby , your hands are always either on my biceps or on my abs"

"Okay and?? I have the right to touch them" taehyung said with a smirk.

"Do you?"

"Ofcourse i do. Or do you want someone else to touch you?" Taehyung asked with an eyebrow raised making jungkook laugh at his tries to look intimidating.

"Baby , you know you don't look scary. Even if you put on your most terrifying expressions" jungkook said and taehyung frowned.

"I am , infact , very scary" taehyung said as he pushed jungkook and climbed on top of him , Sitting on his stomach as he pressed both of his palms on his chest.

"You look more sexy than intimidating" jungkook said gripping taehyung's waist.

"You said i was cute??" Taehyung said leaning close to jungkook.

"You're everything , cute , petty , sexy , hot , handsome , dashing-"

"Okay okay , i get it" taehyung giggled hugging jungkook by his neck as the other wrapped his arms around the omega , tightly.

"You know what mom said to me today?" Jungkook said and taehyung looked up coming face to face with him.

"What?"

"No coohiekoo before marriage" jungkook held his laugh looking at taehyung's confused face.

"Coohiekoo?"

"No fucking before marriage-" taehyung's eyes went wide as his cheeks flared up , red as watermelon as he closed jungkook's mouth with his hands.

"S-stop saying those words so casually" taehyung mumbled , he felt like he's going to burst from all the blood rushing to his face.

Just thinking about the things jungkook will do to him when they will- 'shut the fuck up kim taehyung'.

"What are you thinking about , love" jungkook asked with a smirk as taehyung slapped him on his chest.

"Nothing , i was thinking nothing , shut up" taehyung said in one breath making jungkook laugh.

"Don't laugh" taehyung said but jungkook didn't stop as he kept laughing at the blushing omega.

"You-" taehyung , when he found no way to make jungkook shut up , he kissed him.

Taehyung gripped jungkook's neck , moving his face to the side as he kissed him deeply.

After a few minutes they broke the kiss.

"N-next time don't laugh at me" taehyung said , panting.

"If this is how you're gonna shut me up , then i'll keep laughing at you" jungkook said as he joined their lips together again.

"Taeh- THE FUCK?" jimin never comes at a right time.