Ch 4

A-N
Hey, lovlies, I forgot to mention last chapter that Celine can like tuck her wings in, sorta like how Lucifer's wings aren't in every shot and stuff so the majority of the time they're tucked. Anywho, I hope you enjoy, and thanks for reading ♡

  I steel myself, preparing for my shift to come as I walk into the studio. Many people, mostly women, were walking around dressed in robes, either just getting off the job or about to get on set.
   Red hazy smoke drafted around the room intoxicatingly, and sloppy conversations could be heard. I continue my walk through the dingy building, making my way to the main changing room. Grabbing my outfit and slipping it on, I take a quick glance in the mirror.
   The outfit was a black top that was bejeweled with little diamonds, and a mini skirt styled the same. I had fishnets on underneath going from my chest down to my boots. I give my hair a quick tease before stepping out into the hall.
   "Heeyyyy babe~" A warm voice greeted me, a gloved hand placed on my bare shoulder.
   "Hey Vox, come to watch me work?" The TV man shrugged and gave me his best smile. A small amount of guilt shows in his eyes.
   "You know I'd love to, but I'm busy..." He pulled me closer, placing both hands on the small of back. Leaning in closer, he whispered, "Try not to give them too much of a show."
   I pulled away with a small frown. "You know Val would have mine and Angel's head if we didn't give our all." Vox let out a humorless laugh.
   "Like he'd hurt you. I wouldn't let him anyway."
   "Well, I wouldn't let him touch Angel. Poor dude has it rough already." I pull out of Vox's arms completed with a frustrated sigh.

"Oh please! The little whore enjoys his job" Vox said with an amused snort, he grabbed my arm, trying to pull me back to him.
   "Vox," the tone of my voice was hard. "Do not speak about Angel like that around me, and let me go. I have work to do." Shoving away from him, I quickly started walking away.

2nd pov
  Vox watches you slowly walk away, he was angry at himself. He should've known you wouldn't like that kind of "joke."
   "Wait! Lina, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it.... you're still coming over before the  extermination, right?" He tried to keep his tone calm and soothing, but on the inside, he was freaking out, and you could tell.
   You turn to face him, your long hair falling over your exposed shoulders. You look at him and sigh in defeat.
   "Yea, after work." With that, you turn and walk away. You and Vox had been in this weird state of friendship. You weren't dating, but both of you were rather affectionate. Nothing much, holding hands, a peck on the cheek here and there, but nothing more. To be honest, it was confusing you.

° TIME SKIP °
Using your powers to absorb the lights, you and Angel, take your places on the stage. All attention was drawn to you two. Red lights shine down upon you and the pink striped spider.
   You take a deep breath and look at him as the music slowly starts up.
   "You ready toots?" Angel gives you a sharp smile, his gold tooth glinting in the violent lighting.
   "You betcha."

The familiar beginning of the song starts as you and Angel circle each other on the stage, smiles on both of your faces. From the corner of your eye, you could see Val in the audience, a wicked smile on his face as his red eyes followed you and Angel's circling forms.
   Swaying your hips to the beat, you reach up to grasp a golden bar floating above you. It slowly drifts down, and you sit on it.
   Silk ropes come down, and Angel climbs up them, performing impressive acrobatics. You both sing your hearts out, adrenaline pumping through your veins.
   The bar you happen to be sitting on slowly moves around the silks. The neon spotlights begin to spin around wildly, and the crowd cheers. Multiple wold whistles sound out as you stand on the thin metal, grabbing onto the ropes that supported it.
   You swing on it and throw your head back, hitting the final notes, and the swing lowers to the ground as the song ends. You meet Angel on the floor of the stage. Applause sounds across the room.
  "Good job, man!" You wrap your closest friend in a hug and feel four arms wrap around you in return.
  "Lina, that was amazing." The spider exclaimed, his eyes full of wonder. You snorted in amusement.
   "What I did was nothing. Your moves on the silks, however, were jaw-dropping." You both giggle as the room slowly cleared out.
   "C'mon toots, let's go get some drinks."