30 ~

Hi guys, if you want me to post give me a DM. It will be easy for me to post soon

Hi guys, Devanshigupta14 a reader messaged this.

it's an incomplete one. The story is based on an after-sheetal track where they have adopted Aarav. Everyone especially Arnav and Aarav has taken Khushi for granted and keeps on telling her that she needs to grow up or stop doing this or that, they keep on getting irritated with her...like Aarav gets irritated that she gives him healthy tiffin or keeps on hovering around him all the time when he is at home...n even Arnav takes his side n scolds Khushi...

She takes NK's advice or maybe on her own she decides to study further and then applies for further studies in London or Australia where NK is living... She goes there without taking any help from Arnav and NK helps her settle down there as she refuses arnav and everyone's else help....n here back in India Aarav realizes what he has lost as Khushi is not there for him when he comes back getting hurt to treat his injury and take care of him when he is given money by the driver for food in canteen instead of his tiffin prepared by Khushi for him...I remember him telling Arnav when he came back from the office that he was sad or hadn't treated his wound because Khushi was not there to do it and how he was missing her and Arnav said me too...

Story Name:

Author:

Status: