17. Unexpected Turn *

NOTE:
This chapter contains a sexual scene. 
The scene will start with this symbol "《《《《" and end with this symbol "》》》》" so you can skip it out. 
Enjoy reading! 

Savannah's POV

The driver's door finally opens, and Theo enters. "Hi, hope I didn't keep you waiting long." He says before starting the car.

"Don't worry, you didn't." I respond, trying to contain my excitement for what's to come next.

He drives to a secluded back corner of the parking lot. "I'm sorry this has got to do. We need to be quick." He adjusts his seat back and turns off his car.

I don't know how I feel about this. I hope we don't get caught. We are covered by the trees and bushes and the car windows are tinted, so it's not too bad. "You sure you can be quick?" I ask.

"If I want to be quick, I can be. Can you climb over?"

"Yeah." I climb over and straddle his lap on the seat. There's a lot of room here, considering there's a steering wheel in the way.

Theo's hands roam up my thighs, feeling all parts of me. The intense look in his eyes draws me closer. Leaning in, I connect his lips with mine. Our tongues roam around each other.

He unbuckles his belt, lowers his zip and pulls a condom from his pocket

"You're using a condom?" We never use condoms. We rely on the pullout method even though it's not the safest.

"Yeah, just thought it'll trap everything, so there won't be much to clean." He begins to open it.

"True, we can try it."

《《《《

He pulls his trousers down along with his boxers and wraps the condom around his dick.

Mmm, it looks bigger than ever. I need it inside me.

I pull my thong down and begin to adjust myself on top of Theo. He slowly pushes himself inside me and groans as soon as he's in. 

With both of his hands on my waist, he holds me in place as he thrusts up and down, slow at first, making me want more as moans escape my lips.

I feel his fingers sinking deeper into me and his grip turns harder as he lifts me up and down. I start to feel pain in my pussy and hips from the roughness.

His motions start turning aggressive, and I get uncomfortable moving so much in this spot.

I feel the blood rushing to my head as he starts choking me with one of his hands whilst he continues to fuck me roughly.

I can't wait till this is over.

I withstand the pain, relying on the fact that he said he'd finish fast.

He drags me down and plants rushed kisses on my mouth, with his tongue roaming messily around. When he pulls away, I try to wipe my mouth dry then hold onto his shoulders as he starts moving me up and down faster and harder.

I'm so glad I didn't eat much because I'd be throwing it all up right now.

He finally stops, and I take a moment to catch my breath.

》》》》

"There are wipes in my glove box. Pass them over." His tone is flat.

I pause for a moment as I look at Theo. He doesn't even seem like he enjoyed having sex with me. He never spoke a word during it. He was so rough that I didn't like it, but I thought at least he did. He doesn't even look happy. I instantly feel worse.