[ fanfiction ]

wherein idol jeon jungkook had discovered the world of fanfictions - specifically stories about him and his boyfriend kim taehyung

_______

#
topkook, bottomtae, smut, fluff, younger kook, older tae (lol idk what else to put in here)

*

word count: 2875

*
*
*

kim taehyung had a pout on his lip.

it's been awhile since him and his boyfriend had been able to spend their time alone together.

they've just finished their promotions for their new album and is given a week off before they start preparing for their world tour.

once the preparations start, they're all bound to get busy until the first concert starts to the last. if anything, the only time they'll get some alone time is at night which they'll be spending asleep as they'll definitely be needing it.

although, right now they definitely have time and is supposed to be spending time with each other — cuddling - which he prefers but no, his boyfriend is concentrated on his phone, eyes glued to the screen at whatever he was reading.

jeon jungkook had just recently discovered the world of taekook fanfictions and is definitely enjoying reading them as he scrolls through twitter, giggling at the short funny drabbles and his brows raising, eyes blinking as he reads through some steamy ones on a few reading apps and website which he also just had known about - the stories were very... intriguing to say the least.

"jungkookie..." taehyung calls out as he settles beside the younger. he had just gotten out of shower and wearing his robe, his hair still a bit damp.

he pouts more when jungkook only turned to him, pecking his lips before his eyes were back to whatever it is that's on his phone screen.

he only huffs but didn't comment any further. it was also the only time that they were able to do whatever they want as they had been busy the whole day with meetings so it was understandable that jungkook was wanting to continue whatever he was reading.

"i'll go get changed" he says before sliding out of bed again, jungkook momentarily looking at him with a scrunched up smile and replying with an "okay, hyung"

taehyung was definitely sure that the smile was because of whatever he was reading at the moment. the younger was a sucker for reading soft and fluffy taekook fanfictions, some which he had shared for the older to read.

the brunette hums to himself as he does his night skincare routine before rummaging in the closet - jungkook's closet - for a shirt to wear. his nightly sleeping outfit consists of his briefs and jungkook's big shirts which was very much oversized for him, just reaching mid thigh.

there wasn't really much options just a very few coloured ones, some whites and half of the space containing black shirts which he often goes for.

some nights jungkook wants them both to be just naked too saying he likes the warmth of their skin.

taehyung smiles looking at himself in the mirror feeling very refreshed, humming as he smells the white musk fragrance on his skin as he had used jungkook's body wash.

"so, what are you reading this time?" the older then asks as he made his way back back to bed and beside the younger.

he noticed how jungkook lightly shuffles as if hiding the phone screen, ears seemingly flushed. "nothing... just another fanfiction i recently found"