Peace

Taylor awoke by a member on her team shaking her awake, making her drop her phone. She was still buckled into the seat, her head tilted back. "What time is it?", she asked groggily, rubbing her eyes as she unbuckled and leaned down to pick up her phone.

Instantly, she recognized Travis's face asleep in his bed on the other end of the screen. He hadn't hung up on her all night? Taylor's heart started beating fast, muting her speaker and sighing. This man was too much in a good way. He really cared for her. She looked at the screen and saw his sleeping figure, his biceps visible and his chest hair.

Previously, she'd never been attracted to chest hair but he was different. Something about it made him seem more strong and protective. And most importantly, sexy.

Taylor didn't want to wake Travis up, so she muted herself and got her bags and exited the plane. Finally, she was back in New York.

She entered the limo waiting for her and watched her phone screen as Travis's chest rose and fell. She noticed his facial muscles relaxed. She smiled at the screen, him still so handsome even on the small screen.

"Whatcha doing?", Andrea, Taylor's mom, asked. "Nothing", Taylor answered, blushing. "Don't start with me. I think I know when my own daughter has a crush", teased Andrea, poking Taylor in the arm. "Stop", she groaned, hiding her face in her hands. "So, what's his name? Spill", Andrea encouraged, ready to listen.

Both of Taylor's parents had seen her in good and bad relationships. For example, J*hn Ma*er, Taylor's ex who was the scum of the earth, was by far their least favorite. But Taylor Lautner was always there for Taylor and they'd made a mutual agreement to go their separate ways like mature adults, so he was so far the winner of favorite boyfriend.

"His name is Travis. He plays football for the Kansas City Chiefs. He's really tall", Taylor said, trying not to giggle. "Oh, so he's a football man? I see", Andrea smiled. "I don't know him that well so please don't tell dad. I promise to tell you when we are official", Taylor said. "Of course sweetie".

Suddenly, Taylor heard a door open on the other end of the phone. She saw Willow in her PJ's jumping on her dad's bed, waking up. "I'm up, i'm up", he grumbled, pulling the little girl into him as he tickled her till she screamed.

Taylor smiled at how devoted he was to his daughter. She thought their relationship was adorable.

Travis remembered he was on camera, blushing a little because he was only in his boxers. "Sorry", he mumbled, pulling the covers over his lap as Willow sat on him. 'Don't ever be sorry for wearing boxers to sleep, she thought'.

Taylor unmuted herself, giggling. "It's ok Trav. Hi Willow!", Taylor said through the phone. Willow's face lit up. "Daddy, is that the cat lady?", she squealed. Travis nodded, ruffling her unruly hair. "Can I see your cat?", Willow asked excitedly. "Sure, they're still in their cages still but there's Benjamin, there's Meredith, and there's Olivia", said Taylor, showing each cat in their cage on the floor of the limo.

Andrea smiled at this interaction. Taylor was glowing with happiness, smiling. It had been a while since she'd seen her daughter so happy before.

"Well we should probably go now. Bye!", called Travis. "Bye Taylor and the kitties!", Willow exclaimed from her dad's lap. Taylor laughed at Willow. "Bye Kelce, call later tonight?", she asked. Travis grinned from ear to ear. "I'd love that Tay".

"Daddy, why is your face red?", Willow asked her dad once the call was over. "What do you mean, pumpkin", Travis asked, standing up with her still on the bed while he pulled on some sweatpants. "Do you wuv her?", Willow teased. "What are you talking about? Taylor is just my friend", insisted Travis, picking the squealing girl up and throwing her up into the air. "Daddy, put me down!", Willow said, struggling to breathe from the giggles. "Ok, if you insist princess", said Travis, carrying her downstairs and kissing her forehead.

He sat her on her booster seat, cutting up a banana for her to munch on while he prepared her real breakfast. "What sounds good for breakfast, sweetheart?", Travis asked, playing with her hair. "Panpakes!", she exclaimed. "Ok, pancakes it is", he agreed, turning on the skillet.

That night after Willow was asleep, Travis and Taylor lay on their beds while they chatted. Travis was so funny that at some moments Taylor was struggling to breathe.

"Hey, I've been thinking and I was wondering if you'd like to come to my apartment in New York next week. It could be like a date, only if you want to, but...", Taylor began. "Tay, I'd love that. What day?", he asked, smiling and looking into her blue, sparkling eyes. Taylor giggled, so happy that he accepted. "Does next Friday work?", she asked, strolling on her phone to look at her schedule. "Yeah, sounds great! See you then", Travis said, smiling. "Sounds like a plan, goodnight sweetheart", said Travis. Taylor freaked out inside but she regained her composure and replied with a goodnight.

Taylor screamed the second the call ended. She felt like a giddy teen, but that's what Travis made her feel like.

They both fell asleep, both excited and nervous for their big date on Friday.

Thanks for reading! . <3