•ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ʙɪʀᴅ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 15

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 15

ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ʙɪʀᴅ

ꜰᴀʀɪꜱ

"Cassian?", I called him who was hiding behind his brother, his eyes looking everywhere but at me.

"Who is Cassian?", Raising my brows i watched him and placed my both elbows on the table and cupped my cheeks.

He was looking at me now with his most famous smile which never works for me. Never!

"I heard you got Carel a girlfriend? And then you used your twenty seven year old brain and came with a plan for the museum and then you had to involve my wife in it....Can I ask why your brain works at the wrong time?"

My voice was hard at last and I banged my hands on the table and threw a hard glare in his direction but Carel shielded him as he stood in front of his brother.

"Sorry Korol! I apologise on behalf of him.", My anger which was bubbling up died when Carel interrupted. These twin brothers will kill me someday.

"Carel you can't save him all the time.", I gritted my teeth but he smiled and eyed me to leave Cassian, I sighed and grabbed the water bottle and drank the whole water in one go.

I need to calm my anger.

"I am leaving you now Cassian but make sure not to repeat the mistakes again. Risking our life is okay but don't involve women in it. Understand?"

He nodded his head like a freaking child and then kissed Carel's cheek just to receive a smack on his shoulder.

"duck you Cassian ! i told you not to kiss me like this!!it's gross!", I narrowed my eyes watching the twin drama.

They never behaves like mature when stands together. Even in their maturity the childishness resides.

"Chuck you Carel!"

"What's with these Chuck and ducks ?" I frowned as I couldn't understand these twin brothers who always had a different and unique things to come up with and now this chick and duck!