Chapter 13- ARIELLA/REMI

After that night, he did not come to see me. I stayed at home for two weeks until my feet were completely healed. Annie and Lia visited me regularly. Ava, Ces, and Glyn seemed apologetic, although they did not say anything. Annie was upset that they did not apologize to me, but I managed to calm her down somehow. Its not their fault, the problem is was and will always be me.Her anger is truly intense and dangerous. I wonder where she gets it from. As for Rem, he has graduated. He did not see me. He did not show up for our date as we had planned. He broke his promise, and me thinking that I was hurt would be an under statement because he broke all my hopes for us which led me to stalk him again, he didnt even come to my birthday making things worse, Aunt Teal gave me a beautiful chain which has a black stone in it with some white diamonds adoring it. Just like us, me being black and his personality being bright.
After that birthday night I dont know why but Dad made me promise to ignore Rem. Yet here I am, standing shamelessly near his bed. He is asleep. He looks so peaceful while sleeping. I gently spray chloroform on his face to ensure he does not wake up for a while. If he does wake up, he might push me away, no he will definitely push me away which I dont want him to do with me. I snuck out of the house through the window and came here. I know I should not be doing this, especially using chloroform, but he will be fine after thirty minutes since I diluted it with water.

I lie down next to him, resting my head on his chest, listening to my favorite melody.

I gaze at his face, touching it, his full lips, his aristocratic features, his perfect jawline, his brown hair, and his flawless face. I still think he looks like chocolate. I playfully bite his cheek and kiss it, running my fingers through his hair. The smoothness of his hair against my fingertips makes me feel like he belongs to me because he isnt stopping me from touching him so it feels like he is mine I own him as much as he owns me. Even though he is mine, he just does not know it yet or does not want to acknowledge it.

But Remington Astor is mine and mine alone.
He is only mine and I don't share whats mine with anyone and I am not going to share Rem with he himself.

Since when did I start talking like Brother Eli?

"You spend time with the King brothers every day and still wonder how you are becoming like them?"
my inner voice taunted me.

I hugged his naked waist tighter.
He doesn't stop me from doing anything with him, so he wouldn't mind this either.
Though I said I belong to him and I am happy that he doesnt stop me from loving him but he has to know it that he has to give himself to me by hook or by crook.

"Why do you always ignore me?" I received no response from him, not that I was expecting one.

If you had not pushed me away, I would not be doing this, Rem. I did not even get to see your final basketball game.
I saw from mobile he won, asusual. My Lordship is a basketball god just like he calls himself one.

I planted gentle kisses on his cheek, his eyes, his nose, his neck, and every inch of his face. Finally, I captured his lips, savoring the taste of strawberries, despite them being slightly chapped but still soft. His masculine scent provided a comforting reassurance, a juxtaposition of chaos and peace within my mind.
He has become a chaotic peace for me.

That day when I saw him making out with a girl, more likey that girl sucking him like thats the only thing she want to do and him being in pleasure. I was barely thirteen that time and he was nineteen when I saw that sinful act in college.

Dont think about it now, its over. You are keeping those sluts away from him so that doesnt matter, Just have all of his lasts and give him your firsts Ari.

I held onto him tightly, embracing him for a few more minutes, lying on top of him. His bare chest radiated warmth, allowing me to feel the contours of his abs and the muscles against my skin.